GoldRushRoleplay 18+ ONESYNC

Hi there,
Could you assist with a connection issue?
I was trying to join your server today and couldn’t do it as it kept sending me error message: ‘Unable to find requested identifier: ‘steam’, please relaunch RedM’. It didn’t go away after several relaoding of RedM, Rockstar Launcher and PC. How can it be fixed?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Any chance of expanding the number of player slots? Thanks anyway. I can join in the odd hours but not in the prime time :wink:
Should be several reasons for not expanding that I dont know about of course.

1 Like

We are slowly raising the cap, as the onesync issues get better we will continue to grow. A second server is also being talked about!

1 Like

Hi All I am new to redm and rp but would love to come and play could some one help me join a server?

Thanks

GoldRushRoleplay’s 2.0 server update is weeks away!! Stay tuned for whats to come!

1 Like

hello so im trying to get into the goldrush server but its saying my discord is not connected with RedM But i got access to it on the discord so i dont know if thats because it needs a update or what

how come mmy connection is failed multiple time i have legit added my discord
can someone help pls

Hey guys, any questions or help please make a ticket in the discord and the staff team will assist you!
Thanks!

Check out our website for more information!

Hi there can you help me with a connection issue ? Iam also new to RedM and rp.but i would love to play (I am trying to join Goldrushroleplay2.0)

Throw in a ticket in our discord and staff will get you sorted!

Its that time of year! Our devs have started production on our Fall 2023 update!! Stay tuned!!!

2 Likes

I played on goldrush a year or maybe longer ago, When I try to rejoin the discord it says that it cannot accept the invite? I wasn’t banned from the server, I did leave the discord on my own accord due to having stopped RP all together so I left every RP discord I was in. I would however like to possibly get back into the sevrer now though