Glowing brakediscs - v3.0

Feel free to test version 3.0 :slight_smile:
hope it uses less CPU now (I dont get any CPU time warnings using a 12 Core, 4.6 GHz CPU).

1 Like

i tried out the new version and it didn’t seem to work at all. It’s a drag and drop resource, i shouldn’t have to do any configuring other than adding “start brakediscs” to server.cfg… right? Looking forward to your response!

You need to define the wheel size and width for every vehicle that should have it.
See Matching wheelsize.

Awesome, Thank you! I’ll try that out when i get the chance. Is there any way i could enable it for every vehicle? if that’s what was causing the resource time error then i’ll refrain from doing that. Thanks again, and thanks for making this awesome resource!

Not really, previous versions were capable of doing that, but it just looked like a piece of garbage.

Hey, I’m the same guy as the guy above, just teamviewering my server host’s pc. So, I couldn’t find anything named “wheelsize” in the client.js file… im honestly just kinda confused; the last one was super plug and play. not sure what i need to be doing to make this thing work. I’ll have the server host take a look at it when he gets back.

Awesome script hope I can get it to run, is it possible that someone share like ex. how a ADDER or some other normal car would look like, when its correct as an example ?

@dasKreuzer @Rasmus_Beck

I will release a plug and play version for vanilla cars soon.

1 Like

Awesome, Thank you so very much!

Any reason why you haven’t updated the code to match the new native namings for UseParticleFxAsset ? I see you’re still using UseParticleFxAssetNextCall which is deprecated.

Because I dont get notified / lookup if natives changed.

I posted about it back in 2019;

Is it such a big problem? Just change it yourself if you’re getting annoyed by it.

Its more that I’m tired of people contacting me to fix your code.

1 Like

not working on any car, have everything updated and it starts with no errors but doesnt work…

sometimes as soon as I enter the server I have to change cars until it takes the right position of the wheels.

dude m sry but i seriously dont have any idea how to install this mod or whatever is this plz tell me and how can i make it glow everytime like this one

Unfortunately there is still a CPU problem. it happens randomly as if it were a conflict. with version 1.1 which was not all client did not give this problem. my server is from 30 seats.
Anyway thanks for your efforts.

You need to define the wheel size and width for every vehicle that should have it.
See Matching wheelsize .