Globally banned for no reason. Help

Very good day I hereby question the reason of meeting with a temporary Ban of 13 days in the global servers of the FiveM is to my amazement to find myself banned from this since I already do Roleplay a long time I am Staff of a server of Roleplay and never I have used no Cheats or cheating methods in the game since I as Staff and as a Player am totally against it. I would like this situation to reach the ears of those who can do something and be resolved as soon as possible so that I am no longer harmed by an act I did not commit.
Thank you, I await a brief response.
Mr.Kiko

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Did you read it fuly? as it says ‘‘Please do note taht the FiveM staff can_not_ assist you whit this ban.’’
If you have proof of a wrongful ban, then there might be something be able to do, 13 days isnt bad as i havent been able to play fivem for month or 2…

Banned for using the external mod menu Popstar.

Be ashamed!