Glitchy clothing?

So, I’m new to this whole forum stuff so if this is in the wrong spot I completely apologize. I also want to thank anyone ahead of time for any assistance. I’m just curious what I can do to make the clothes not glitchy on the server? All the transparencies and black/white checkered items. Is there another mod that will update all the clothing? How can I add clothing to the stores and stuff? I believe the only thing we have installed on our server is esx_skin. This is an online server not a FX server or single player. Thanks in advance and again sorry for such nub questions.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi there Rizzle and welcome to the forums!

Your question(adding clothes to store, removing glitchy clothing from store) is relating to the operation of esx_chlotheshop, a resource which has a support topic on the forums:

There’s almost always a support topic for resources and the forum superpowers request that questions be asked in those topics, otherwise they’ll lock and hide your topic.

If forums aren’t your jam but you use Discord, you can hit up both the official and unofficial ESX support Discords:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.