Getting a little more into lua need some small suggestions for small scripts

First note i didn’t know where to really post this i thought since i wanted suggestions for some simple small scripts since i’m just starting with lua i’ve been doing it quite awhile but my code does still need some work i’ve gotten a few scripts out there like my admin script, my native ui m menu,etc but i need some suggestions, so i thought putting it in Resource Development & Modding Discussion would be the best option if it’s not in the right category feel free to move it :wink:

now that we got that note out of the way.

basically i want some suggestions for some scripts that you think can be simple to make, etc since i am trying to do trial and error with making scripts to improve my coding. for the people that are good at coding like @xander1998 etc feel free to give me tips about it, whatnot anyway like said if you have a suggestion or even one that may be hard to make! bring it! i would love to give myself a challenge. but i also code when i am bored,etc so yeah. i kinda ran out of ideas after my admin script that kinda failed but i’m getting it fixed. in the meantime what do you guys aka The FiveM Community suggest i make first! let me know. and i hope this platform gets better! it’s 2019 let’s make it great this year!

good practice.

you can learn a bit with:
create ped, car, object, pickups.
add blip to map.
create some scripts that use table.

or just get some scripts in the release section and mod it to compare the result before and after modding.

that’s the kind of ideas that you searching for ?

the table thing i found out is pretty useful. if you look at my admin script. you can see there is stuff in there for proximity but like it doesn’t actually work and stuff like that. ik how like DrawText works, drop player, json files, haven’t learned lua with mysql yet. i’ve created menu’s with nativeUI, etc so i do know a bit just not anything to make something that’s complicated like say a gamemode, etc

admin script

ok you are maybe better than me anyway.
What are you able to do?
What kind of working script you’ve already do ?

been thinking about some of these suggestions. how about a usb killer script or maybe a tesla script. poll below

• USB Killer Script
  • Tesla Script
  • Windows XP Computer Script
  • Windows 10 Computer Script
  • Mac Book Script

0 voters