Project Life Roleplay | 150+ Custom Cars | Customs Buildings | Hiring Police Badly | Life Valueing RP

PLRP Is a new upcoming Roleplay Server that has Realistic Script, Vehicles and Buildings Here at Project Life Roleplay we have everything anyone needs we have legal and illegal ways to make money we also have racing and crypto here in PLRP you can choose to Run a Drug Empire or Run a big gang or mafia or anything you want you can even own a fast food place and sell burgers from our custom burgershot we have jobs like Police, EMS, Mechanic, realestate where you make money off selling houses to realy players this server is a realistic economy server were you wont see 500 people driving Lamborghinis you will see lower end cars that people drive this dosent mean its hard to make money just take a little elbow grease and time we also strive to constantly push updates and new features to the server

Features

Custom MLO
Custom Vehicles
Custom Scripts
Customs PD cars
Cool Interactive Scripts
150+ Custom Vehicles
Realistic Economy
Value Life Roleplay

Whitelisted Jobs
EMS
LSPD
MECHANIC
Car Dealer
Tuner
Real estate Agent

Jobs:
LumberJack
Garbage Man
Miner
Taxi
Fueler

Come Join now to bypass App ProjectLife Roleplay

1 Like

I fixed update should work

1 Like

NEW SERVER :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

i love this server sooooo much it makes my peen grow soooo big i had to hire a towtruck to take me down the road I really suggest this server

1 Like

lol man