Gears.asi hacked Manual transmission mod

Good day

My other banned account name is Pater429.
I have a mod here for the Manual Transmission mod, that ads realism.
I was banned because i blamed the FiveM crew for creating a bug.
That i thought was effecting everybody with MTM…
It seems like it now that was not the case, Gears.asi was the file that was modified.
And it came with the previous update.
100% and this was not the first time i was hacked like that.
Why would some with these skills even take the time to do this…
Last time this happend, i got a update like this that messed up the main exe…
Were is this comming from?
And if u unban me that would be great, i am taking my project offline i will only build it for my self… i am done with this community.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You will not be unbanned.

I dont care… remove my mod… you are not reading tubby.

Here is my mod… if u would be so kind to remove my mod from the FiveM community servers that would be great.
enjoy your great loony leftwing community :slight_smile: You can do it… you have all the technology :slight_smile:
You Are So Good! :slight_smile: The Best… have a nice life!

Done, now stop ban evading.