GCRP 3.0 | Gr8CityRP.com | Serious RP & Economy Server

Server Website: Gr8CityRP.com
Server Discord: Gr8 City RP
Server IP: Gr8CityRP 3.0 | discord.gg/gcrp | Serious RP | Whitelisted | Custom and Unique Civilian Experience | / Cfx.re
cfx.re/join/39ayz8

GCRP has been an active RP community for 1 year. We offer an economy based, serious RP server that has a lot to offer. Many player owned businesses and organizations. Active staff that is always around for assistance. We also have a dedicated Discord community which is where we connect, post updates, suggestions, and chat. Come join us and help us build this server together.

:pushpin: Current features (New Features Added Weekly)

:small_orange_diamond: Unique Gang/Drug System
:small_orange_diamond: Balanced Economy
:small_orange_diamond: House and Shop Robberies
:small_orange_diamond: Custom Jobs that anyone can do along with LSPD, EMS and Mechanics
:small_orange_diamond: Active Street Racing Scene
:small_orange_diamond: Custom Vehicles
:small_orange_diamond: Easy to use User Menu (F1 Menu)
:small_orange_diamond: Realistic Phone
:small_orange_diamond: Multi Character creation slots for more RP experiences
:small_orange_diamond: PMA-Voice for in game chat
:small_orange_diamond: Vehicle Customization
:small_orange_diamond: Player Robbing

:pushpin: Whitelisted Roles

:small_blue_diamond: Active EMS
:small_blue_diamond: Active Mechanic
:small_blue_diamond: Active LSPD, CO, SAHP and BCSO
:small_blue_diamond: Car Dealers
:small_blue_diamond: Restaurants, Night Clubs and other businesses
:small_blue_diamond: VIP Members with Customized Benefits

:pushpin: LSPD/EMS Job Features

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: LSPD Emergency paging system
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Custom LSPD, BCSO, SAHP & EMS vehicles
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: In Game MDT
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: DNA and bullet casing analyzers
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: High Quality Building Interiors
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Encrypted Radio Channels

:pushpin: Community

:white_check_mark: Actively growing Discord Community
:white_check_mark: Active twitch streamers
:white_check_mark: Always Recruiting for LSPD | BCSO | SAHP | CO | EMS
:white_check_mark: Active Devs and Staff

UPDATED 2022-12-13T07:00:00Z

13 Likes

I am Fiore

I’ve been playing on the server and it is amazing.
I have been on alot of roleplay servers but this one stayed.
The community is great and supportive.
I am 14 and that doesn’t matter just don’t ruin the fun.
We might not be a big community.
But YOU can change that.
Together we make things stronger and better.
We build things like, relationships, family, skill, etc
We appreciate you joining/playing/talking.

All thanks to Geerdo for starting this beautiful community/RPserver
I hope i see you around :wink:

1 Like

Yo this city is freaking AMAZING man, im so excited to be a huge part of it as I am. Look anyone looking for a home right now this is the place to be, there are so many positions and amazing jobs open that arent just your average job. This place was developed for over a half year before release. Come check this out and make your mark in history like now, ill tell you what. We need gang spaces filled and all, literally right now come mark your spot in history im telling you! its worth it

Discord: https://discord.gg/Maf23vM

City IP: 74.91.112.199

■■■■: 64.94.238.15:3530

We even have a DJ back from his Europe tour! Seriously come check it out

1 Like

the DJ himself! you the man! lets keep pushin!

3 Likes

Whatsup folks, another great day of RP! Come check it out while quarantined hahaha

3 Likes

Can we get some love people!

2 Likes

Is good

2 Likes

best server i have ever joined great staff active police and admins

1 Like

The place to be right now is here no doubt

1 Like

YOU REALLY MEAN IT? Thats awesome, we appreciate you :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the support

1 Like

Listen we are still looking for active members in MANY different areas of work. Please get ahold of us in discord today and see whats out there!

1 Like

One of the best cities I’ve ever been apart of. I 100% would recommend joining and seeing what it’s all about.

1 Like

What can I say? This server is so well planned from a development aspect! The staff is very kind is always there to help you. The developer of the server cares deeply about his community and is tirelessly working to make the city full of new experiences. In all my 1000+ hours in roleplay server I have never been more pleased with a server. This city is now my home and I hope other people feel inclined to join, its worth the application.

1 Like

I’ve had my fair share of cities and I can say that this one is far better than most, It has a good playerbase, good economy and it has a wide option of things to do, This city has Good staff, A good community and most of all a good structure to the server, you can tell that the person who made the server has put so much time and effort into it and it shows, everyone in the city is nice and helpful. I really hope that this city doesnt get any issues. All said and done, 10/10

1 Like

ive been able to build some of the most amazingly funny and fantastic relationships here that ive ever built anywhere and its great, there is so much to do. CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A EXPERIENCED DOJ TO REALLY START PUSHING JUDGES AND LAWYERS FOR RP <3 everyone whos been apart of this so far its amazing what weve seen happen so fast

1 Like

LETS GO WE WANT ALL NEW PEOPLE TODAY! JOIN UP NOW! Our city is booming the most it has ever been it is time to get more new people, lets have a great day building together!

1 Like

Whos the new Police Commissioner in town? WE need one! Come in and apply today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this server! The city and people area amazing! The staff is always friendly and helpful too!

2 Likes

Definitely enjoying the city more than my last one. And Tech, I’m looking forward to being the prosecutor. Let’s get this DOJ up and running!

2 Likes