GCPhone v3

i have onesyn activate

I seem to be having quite a strange issue with gcphone. When I first join my server with another player all functions with texting and calling seems to work fine. If one of us disconnects it seems like the entire script breaks and then we cannot text or call each other anymore. Furthermore, if I call my friends phone number it will sometimes call another random person on the server. Number generation is working properly and the server logs dont seem to have any errors regarding gcphone in them. If anyone has any clue on how to fix this I would appreciate it!

I have the exact same problem

The biggest problem is if I call i canā€™t hear people

1 Like

yeah sameā€¦ its now running well, but i got this problem now is the phone in hand not appear and canā€™t hear voice when in call

some one maybe know how i can fix it?
all work but i cant get a phone number and send massge

The folder must be called gcphone

Does anyone know how to reset / remove all phone numbers from players, to generate other numbers?
Because I change the format of the number and now only for new players that have this format.

Screenshot_2

How do you have changed the format?

I have a problem with the camera. I canā€™t take photos

It is because the code comes ready for each server to configure its photo server, ingur api for example

Does it work without essentialmode? Mine doesnt : (

I have the same issue, u fixed it?

Tried the solution with Imgur it does still freeze any clear guide on how to do it!

Can we expect to see some updates that You announced few weeks ago?
Best regards.

Same for me. At this point I donā€™t really know what to do next. Iā€™m really becoming madā€¦ I know photos are kinda useless but itā€™s like I miss a piece of my puzzle. I donā€™t know if you understood me. -.-

just delete them from db (just phone number)

Hello, is it possible to add trade number? Example: Mecano, burgershot, Cardealer. thank you in advance

Thanks for your answer;

In my experience your GCphone V3 is the only working solution for new ESX framework.
I tried some of the working V2ā€™s picture part do work but phone numbers etc give mixed results.
I am really trying to get the screenshot-basic to work.
Any clear guide on the subject will be highly appreciated. Following all the available guide in the forum probably doing something wrong somewhere.

Dispatched not correct workingā€¦Any solutions?