GCPhone v3

yea, of course, but you need to change some things

Does this have twitter imgur link embedding so If you send an Imgur image link to twitter it will embed it as the actual image?

it will not

The only problem i had with this (and with the previous versions of gcphone) it´s that if the server is configured so you need the item in your inventory and you dont have a phone the incoming calls activate the ringtone and cant answer the phone or hang it. Any idea?

Hello how can i activate that i need a item to use the phone, i wanted to add it by myself but i saw its allready in the code. so how can i activate this config ?

just uncomment the code.
Here you will see what code you must uncomment: [Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

During a call, the voice begins to lag. The rotating ring and the timer also stucks. This also happens when i call someone and the phone rings. What could be the problem?

My phone is not showing but is making the animation and giving phone numbers, Anyone knows a fix ?

is there en english version?

Dude, I use your version for esx 1.1, but when I call, my voice is not heard, why can it be? I have the gcphone quite low in the server recurses

How can i install this phone to fivem server?

this phone is so bugged

Ok finally i manage to resolve all my problems and now is working really fine, the only thing that i can´t do now is get “realestateagent” Contact works properly. I mean when i try to message them nothing displays in the chat. Never sended the message and when i come back to the main menu is just a white screen. The error message is about message. Anyone is able to help me with this?

did you add it to esx addons gcphone

Should i edit something in esx_addons? And if that is the case what are u talking about? Im trying to add realestateagent and anyway Taxi, Mechacnic, Police, Ambulance is working fine and they are not display in any archive of esx_Addons.

so how can you send pictures to somebody that doesn’t work for me

do you have screenshotbasic

Hello. I installed it and installed screenshot-basic. I followed this steps to make it work: [API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games!

But this is what it does:

Any idea why it does that? I mean, it doesn’t send the photo.

This is what I get in the console:

Thanks a lot

can i get your files please? i have problems whit sending messages to players…

this is for vRP?