GCPhone v3

Just download it and start it

@sync_damjan

I download That But I had A problem do you know How to Fix that Not to download that i download and i had a Error

No, I don’t use that script

Anyone can help me?
I want to everyone only can use the if they bought a phone on the market

Hello, i have a problem phone won’t open, only the animation is being played. I’m getting an error:

And also some other scripts have something to do with JS not working

1 Like

You have here how to do that: [Q&A] GCPhone Questions? Ask them here, Will update main post frequently with updates

How’s Can help i had that problem when im instaling Screenshot-basic in Linux server. Help Please !

i want to use this
SharedScreenshot2
but i didn’t get Phone number
SharedScreenshot1
please help! :anguished:

Too many unanswered questions, the image server configuration, after 3 hours, I decide to leave it impossible.
The new functions are very cool, but the mouse continues to fail when you activate it … I’m waiting for a more stable and detailed version.

Is there no explanation or guide for this installation?

I need Help plis !

[IMPORTANT] Hey, I fixed an issue with twitter and some other stuff. PLEASE, IF YOU CATCH AN ERROR, GO TO MY GITHUB REPOSITORY AND MARK IT AS AN ISSUE

edit: gcphone fixed by me: https://github.com/DamjanPetrovicki/gcphonev3.1

5 Likes

There is an installation guide and tell him that it is tested on servers with both new and not esx, and the gcphone works without problem

Hello, can you tell me why the personal number doesn’t appear here? @Manuel_Jimenez_Lopez

Just had a look and gonna say this now so you dont get spam mentioned. Try use the .rar and update the current files as people are gonna get confused (Just thought i should let you know)

good work, thank you very much :+1:

ok, thanks for the advice, i will do it next time i update gcphone

has the fix of the mobile phone numbers?

change from es:playerloaded
to: esx:playerloaded

I already have “esx: playerloaded” and even then the number doesn’t appear in the settings

i have issue when Post twitter :frowning: