Closed

GatorRP has undergone massive development, ranging from minor bug fixes to entirely scraping our old ideas and starting from scratch. I have neglected this forum for a hot minute because I was super busy with college and developing the server, but I now feel like things are on the right path so I’d like to update everyone with a semi-permanent forum:

GatorRP is a Florida-based Roleplay server with FivePD integration, we do this to give cops something to do rather than have to stalk civilians. This is a 64 slot server with 16 police slots, this provides the civs with the ability to have a lot of fun without police breathing down their necks! The rules here prevent cheating and needless murder, however in-game punishments for violent crime are quite high, but we allow for daily major events which allow for the punishments to be decreased or turned off completly. This allows for serious, and enjoyable gameplay from all parties involved. If you want to go crazy wait for an event, or if you just want to RP as a drug dealer then by all means do that.

The server is a QBCORE server which is very similar to JMWfilms who plays on PGN (YouTuber). The value of life is very important on this server and we don’t want characters getting killed often, this is in part why the punishments are so severe outside of events. There is a fully functional economy with jobs, gangs, drugs, and player-owned businesses/homes. Instead of admins, we have support staff who are here to support you with any technical problems or in instances of blatantly needless murder. Most other problems will be dealt with via in-game means such as prison and fines,

Don’t get us wrong, we want to have fun. This is why we limit the amount of training required for LEO, we know no one here wants to do ride alongs or have to say “yes sir” to anyone. Oh, and btw, events aren’t just for civs, but also for civs and LEO, and LEO only. Your LEO events will relax the use of force rules, and allow for special events, and for civs there will be races, diving trips, camping trips, military events, and a lot more. Some shared events would be like a bank robbery where everyone gets involved. Oh, and to make things better: Smaller events like races, or civilian trips are granted by request. So if you want to take over sandy shores airfield to race all of the civs, all you have to do is ask law enforcement and they will allow it. Thanks for reading, I hope you join our discord and give us a go: Discord

I’m interested.

SOF_RP You’re welcome to join the discord.

Bump (ref completely new forum.)

Discord link don’t work