Gang System with Turf War

Thank you for the suggestion, but at the moment this is not the direction we want to take this script. We prefer to have the “turf war” be more of a silent one as we believe it enhances RP more than open shootouts in the streets with the goal of capturing territories.

Hello, you most likely need to integrate your inventory with the script. You can find tutorial on how to integrate it with your inventory in our documentation, or just create a ticket and we’ll help you resolve it as fast as we can :slight_smile:

some please help when i do create gang it does not create gang and i can ope gang menu

Same problem and it won’t let me create gang or open gang menu help please

Hello, sorry I missed your messages :frowning:

Please visit our discord and create a ticket, we’ll help you set it up as fast as we can :slight_smile:

is there any way to take the territory system off for the gang rivalry or could you make a seperate script for gang rivalries with out it being territory based instead it be based on the whitlisted gang members and a certain kill amount to win the rivalry and they can only have a rivalry for putting up a certain amount of money

Sadly not, the rivalry is tied to gangs outselling the other gangs with drugs. If it was not tied to territories & drugs it would be an entirely different script.

I need help with the initial install I’ve put my whole city together by myself t but the things it’s asking me for are a bit different then what I’ve been seeing if anybody could help ide appreciate it

I need help setting this up is there any guides or help with that ???

Hello, I’m sorry for not responding sooner.

Please create a ticket on our discord (you can find it on our website) and we’ll help you set it up as quickly as we can :slight_smile:

Just a quick one with the drug selling is there a drugs script in there or would you recormened a script to get

Hello, it includes a drug sell feature :slight_smile:

bro nice script

but is expensive and not even opensource

can’t we get any discount on this script ?

1 Like

Hello, large parts of the resource are not escrowed and it’s quite a large one :slight_smile:

We do not have any discounts available at the moment, sorry

Heads up potential buyers, this does not support NPCs. Players must be the ones to actually invite players to a gang and there is no command to request an invite to a gang or auto accept invites (in this case NPCs, also useful if the leader is offline) unless I just missed them. I opened a support ticket but was told it was too complicated, just a heads up! Rcore is solid resources tho

Edit- I have submitted a suggestion ticket for adding these two commands to Rcore discord

I installed the modpack as mentioned at the rcore_gang documentation website. I can create a gang with /creategang but all other commands (plus keybindings) doesn’t work. I get not error or anything. I see the commands in chat as like they are accepted, but they don’t do anything.

Help would be nice, thx. :slight_smile:

Hello, please create a ticket on our discord and we’ll help you with it :slight_smile:

works on esx legacy ?

Hello sorry for the late respond but yes it does! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi bro… can I have the open source version?