Gang Animation

Great work, but the problem is you can’t equip any weapon after you leave the car :confused:

MMMm, that’s very strange to me, it works perfect for me, notice that some other resource is not making you conflict

Yep, sorry, my fault.

Do you maybe know how can I make the animation plays when I change from one weapon to another? Because right now you can just take out your pistol and then you can immediately take out M4 without an animation.

Any way to make it to where you can walk/run while you are in the animation? At this current time you are unable to move while animation is happening

Would there be a way so that gangs use the gangster animation but police dont ?

If you use a framework check if their job is not equal to police job. If you don’t use a framework, check if they don’t have an LEO skin.

Change the flags.

Here is my release of this, that I earlier posted, I noticed some people asking me to open my GitHub, all of my GitHub posts are private.

With this, you are able to run whilst equipping your weapon rather being stuck in the same position, simple flag change. If you want more weapons simply equip them in the weapons array, the wait timers were improved for improved animation visuals.

gangster-holster-master.rar (1.2 KB)

3 Likes

I think it dosent have both , but i will try and see if i can add a setjob for the holster

Able to move now but the animation it self is a bit more clunky. Im grabbing the gun from the front and working my way from the front to the back almost like its opposite. Is there anything that can be done about that? Thank you for the help.

From what I have seen so far, not a huge ton, as it checks what your current weapon is and then if it matches against the array it plays the anim. The only fix I have found is changing the flag back to standing still.

Hmmm strange I wonder how people over at nopixel got it working because ive seen them able to move while taking the gun from the back perfectly as seen here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422088144?t=07h59m49s

Also If I wanted civilians to use this animation but cops using something else like this [Release][ESX & Non-ESX] Holster Weapon would you know the way around this?

Like this?

If that doesn’t work - https://streamable.com/z5ng5

1 Like

Ive been trying to figure out how to do it, but if its possible to get the animation like the one you did in the video WHILE moving around. That would be PERFECT. Thank you again for taking the time and trying to help <3.

Thank you so much! Currently as this doesn’t allow you to run I use this which I see you developed [Release][ESX & Non-ESX] Holster Weapon what would be really cool or what I wish is for civilians to use the “gangster” animation to pull pistols from the back, and the police to use the “weapon holster” animation as that makes more sense like real life. If that’s also somehow possible that would be PERFECT. Again thank you for looking into it :smiley:

The link is broken

Script would be perfect if the player was forced to play the anim EVERY time he equip new weapon not just Melee <> Gun switch.

Do you have an idea how to make the gun appears in the hand after the anim is half-played?

I think I am going to rewrite this as the current method isn’t that great, it checks if you have the weapon then plays the animation, which isn’t that great.