GTA V version: 2545 mpsecurity
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: i5-9600k 16gb, 1tb SSD
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2022_04_25_19_52_20.zip (1.5 MB)

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? On my server many players are experiencing this crash doing various tasks. There is nothing in common being done during each crash report. Some players have reported crashes in one part of the map, others in another part, doing misc tasks. I’ve crashed just driving a vehicle around legion square with the same crash hash.

What are you trying to do? There’s nothing in common, you can crash just driving around or you can crash running a job.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Since the crash report is talking about game skeleton I’ve tried disabling my assets however the crashes persist.

Error screenshot (if any): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733093250612723714/967551849592926278/unknown.png

What did you do to get this issue? Nothing specifically, we’ve just installed new replace EUPs and one new addon EUP but the crashes aren’t consistent for each player.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Blue Moon State RP

Additional comments

4 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Update to moves I’ve made, I’ve removed around 10 maps and consolidated around 10 scripts. The server currently runs at 280 resources and FPS has improved significantly as a result.

However, there are still some people who were crashing frequent last night in Paleto, at MRPD, and at other various locations. This leads me to believe it’s not a map issue. I have infinity onesync turned on running a QBCore server with around 30-40 population on average. I am not sure what else to do here to debug as I’ve tried everything in the book.

I am defeated. I am attaching some additional crash logs reported to me last night.

CfxCrashDump_2022_04_29_02_07_53.zip (1.7 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_04_29_02_34_42.zip (1.8 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_04_29_03_44_05.zip (1.7 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2022_04_29_04_41_02.zip (1.8 MB)

What I have noticed is that the people that were crashing were not running on the best hardware. I myself had not crashed at all along with a few other people. Whether it would be dependent on hardware or not I do not know for sure but that’s what I am reporting for now in my findings.

1 Like

Update: I’ve begun disabling various scripts that run loops on the client but some people still crash. It’s not as bad as it was, but it is still happening. Again, for some more than others, nothing related between the two, nothing related based on position and activity.

1 Like

See the attached image, I managed to finally force a crash for myself since I personally haven’t had it in awhile. I was flying around the North Rockford Dr. area. My game didn’t fully load the map yet, I had a drop in FPS, then the crash. Since I don’t believe it’s specific to this area, could it be an object on the map that’s located in multiple areas? Specifically RunCustomCallbackBitsOnEntityType and fwSceneUpdate leads me to believe it’s an object or part of the map.

1 Like

@_Aldente my server has been dealing with this for a while. same crash, same thing with the RunCustomCallbackBitsOnEntityType and fwSceneUpdate. i also havent found a solution and have tried most of the things you have. if you find the solution id love to know

i can say that in my server the crashes seem to be mostly on the freeway that goes by prison.

did you get any fixes ?

1 Like

We are seeing this too since updating Artifacts to latest recommend. I’m going to remove it and put the old one back in. I will update and let you know. We have the same exact and its between legion and power St.

Unrelated. This kind of crash is some bad map mod (perhaps incompatible with newer game builds) and telemetry is showing it reported down to 5181 and even lower.

Especially if crashes are only/primarily in a certain area, it’s likely related to addon content (could even be content not in the same area, there’s bad maps that crash when traveling away from the content in a certain direction for example).

In this case, however, it’s related to something involving a dynamic prop, perhaps placed via script, perhaps part of a map mod. Without having access to a server having this issue, however, it’s impossible to know exactly what is going on.

3 Likes

Agree, and trust I went down that rabbit hole as well, removed every map and disabled every scenario even bobIPL to make sure. Still had same result. I rolled back and we are currently testing.
Truth I hope it is build related because pop getting head pops will cause a very unhappy group of people.

1 Like

Any news? Having the same issue, also running qb-core with 30-50 players.

• Could it be the cardealer map that came with the QBCore in north part of LS?

To update you folks on the latest: I have all but totally removed the alabama-avocado-july crash from my server after extensive debugging. I’ve found that one of my scripts were streaming addon objects for consumables. After removing those, clearing server cache, I have not had one thus far.

Funny enough my player base still is crashing but now the hash is nebraska-mike-oregon but I’d assume it’s unrelated and I’ll open a new CFX thread on it.

1 Like

Can you provide how did you debug the crash?

no
i still got connection issues

please solve my problem

Another topic that just gets hijacked by people with unrelated questions.