Game Warden looking for DOJ Based Server!

Greetings, I’m Brodie! I’m an experienced game warden (FiveM), and I love wildlife related positions. I’ve loved wildlife ever since a young age, and had a big interest in it. I hope to become a Fish and Wildlife Officer after college, and for the meantime I try to learn the most about it to prepare myself.

I take my roleplay very serious, meaning everything I do is as realistic as possible. This means I obide by every traffic law, enforce real laws, talk correctly in rto, and create realistic documents and regulations that my department will follow. I also use realistic structures such as vehicle assignments, equipment assignments and regulations, internal affairs within the department, etc.

Experience:

• Louisiana State Roleplay - Wildlife & Fishery Colonel
  • San Andreas County - Wildlife Superintendent
  • Departments of Los Santos Roleplay - BCSO Wildlife Enforcement Director
  • Countless more positions in Game Warden, and Sheriff’s Office.

What I do

• I make my own documents, regulations, rosters, penal code, etc.
  • Discord Development (Organization, Roles, Permissions, Channels, Etc)
  • Discipline towards members, increase professionalism & maturity.
  • Create a organized and professional environment of serious players.
  • Advertise (Bring Members to my department & the server)

What I’m looking for:

• vMenu Server
  • Custom EUP & Vehicles
  • Very Serious & Professional Role play Community
  • 16+ Community
  • Mature & Respectful Community
  • Custom Assets

DISCORD: Dakodie#1816

1 Like

The community I run is the North American Department of Justice. We’re a very small community made up of 25 members, and although that is not a very convincing pointer, we were looking forward to starting a Parks Canada department to enforce our Wildlife section in our Penal / Criminal Code.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Regards,
AB
Director of the NADoJ

Bump, still lookin

Infinite Gaming is a vMenu/QBCore hybrid, but you do have all your vMenu features if you would like to join us. We are looking for a Game Warden head. 🌃 [New] [Roleplay] Infinite Gaming 2.0 | Public Beta (Whitelist Soon) | Economy/Menu Hybrid

bump looking still!

still looking!

Bump Bump Bump

i added you on discord im swae

Still looking for the perfect community!

1 Like

im in interest where can i join

Did u find anything

discord.gg/roundtablerp