Game voice: reverse proxy/UDP filtering issue investigation

pcaps may help especially if you can isolate them to a standalone voice server having this same issue by the way, as long as they also contain a user initially starting to have this issue (unless it’s not a source endpoint issue, then it’s a bit useless if there’s no ssl key logging)

I take it this is not happening to anyone anymore then if nobody wants to provide info?

It’s still there. I am not sure what info you need.

What was said in my last reply for example. I’ve also asked @gottfriedleibniz again.

OK. I am not sure what we can do with the packet captures. I believe it’s hard to ask players to capture all the packets and send them to me. I wish I have this issue so I can capture them myself.

Yeah this has been happing in my server also. Restarting your voice box seems to solve the issue. There is a way people are exploiting the FiveM port to DDOS. It has to do something with JSON files like players.json or something. But its very bad, people can just take your server down in 5 minutes.

Using proxy has resulted into voice box problems where the input device is connected but they cannot use their push to talk. They can hear other people but they themselves cannot speak.

Using another server’s mumble server is resulting into same issue. We tried making 2 servers, one empty and one will players. And using the mumble server of empty server in server with players, but it still is resulting into same issue.

Any fix for this?