Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

It’s not FiveM’s fault that you didn’t get a reply, it’s your own fault for emailing to the wrong email address.

When did you send this email? I’ve not seen any emails from your account.

ii didn’t use wrong email i typed it wrong here xD it was if i remember pr@fivem.net i may be wrong but thats what it says on the error screen on a blocked server and i use my other email account to email about the blocks im no happy putting that here for security though

Again, not being truthful. It says to email support@fivem.net

We’ve also handled all email we got at the time of writing this. If you send a new email to support@fivem.net we can have a look.

hmm the error says both emails i assumed it was the PR but guess i was wrong but also i did send to both i have just sent another to the support just now also

We never received an email from you but now we did. Please follow extra instructions there. We require some more information.

done strange though u never did before i sent from 3 different email accounts… i dunno least u have it now

It should mention support@fivem.net, at least any recent blacklist entries. I wasn’t talking about the typo, I was actually talking about the fact that pr@fivem.net is not the correct email for these cases as far as I’m aware.

Oh soz misread

why is ZapHosting the only one what is this all about i dont want to use zaphosting so why cant i use someother company???

you can use a company that provide you with a Vps and set up the server yourself. I believe Zap is the only server provider since they give parts of the profits so that the Fivem server development can continue. Don’t quote me on that tho

well i found one added my server to it did what i need then when trying to get on the sever they blocked it

Well then just prove you have admin rights to the computer and send them a ticket and they will resolve it as they stated above

i have emailed them so hope they reply soon thankyou

Yes you can… You are not forced to use ZAP hosting. You’re allowed to rent a VPS or Dedicated server from any provider, as long as they are not blacklisted due to ALSO offering game servers.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Another set of servers has been blocked.

My own localhost test server was banned, like wtf. I am the only one who is using it

My Localhost server also just got banned, really?

read what the message says and email support@fivem.net

1 Like