Professional Game Designer looking for work

About Myself
So I have been 3d modelling for 10 years now and have an online shop for some of my work. I am providing my services for free to allow communities to have a little taster to what I can provide them. Unfortunetly we are limited in gta 5 to how big we can go, because the game was built for computers and consoles from 2013. But with gta 6 on it’s way, while we work on expanding the capabilities gta 5 has to offer and provide custom content that no server has ever seen before.

GTA 6 and the Future
Once comfortable in our progress in the months to come, we can start preparing ahead for gta 6 as we get more details about it. Which hopefully it’s end of next year or start of 2025, but we don’t want to fall behind as we want to get out there as soon as possible. If you are really serious about expanding the server and the community long term, this is the mindset to have. The work I can provide will guarentee exponential growth and revenue to invest back into the server and for yourselves for the future.

Custom Content
What servers tend to lack in is the creativity, motivation and an open mind for change. I understand we want custom content to be user friendly and people to play without lag issues. But we also want to test where the top bar is so we can work just below it to provide great content, for players to enhance their roleplay in different environments. So if we do work together going ahead, I would need to know what vision you have for the city. It could be 90s, 21st century, slowly adding in new technology such as new electric ambulances and police cars, interiors looking more modern with not advanced but new technology to enhance the environment. There are no limits to what your vision could be, because we can mold it into whatever you want and still be playable and fps friendly. I do think servers are becoming a bit vanilla to just sticking with the standard gta 5 map and not open for change.

Portfolio
Please find my portfolio which sends you to my shop, to provide an insight to what I can provide your server. I have tested some of them and they work fine with a few tweaks and what not.
Link to Portfolio

Discord onurozgen

4 Likes

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

you also do freeroam servers?