Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam/Social Club

Windows version? Win 10 22H2

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications

Processor:AMD A10-8850 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4c+8G 3.90GHz

Ram 16.0 GB

System Type: 64Bit operating system, x64-based processor

What did you do to get this issue? Move my tower.

What server did you get this issue on? Syn County

Latest CitizenFX_log file

CitizenFX_log_2023-03-07T191848.log (177.8 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
**RDR2 file

RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to RedM folder user>appdata>local>RedM>RedM Application Data> data>Game_Storage>ros_profiles>A710C33D>Titles>Red Dead Redemption 2

RedM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? No

Also add what you already tried so far.

-Verified Game Files
-Re-installed both RedM and RDO
-Cleared Cache
-Edit Graphics Settings in RDO
-Switched to Release/Beta/Recent
-Switched Audio Gear
-CitizenFX fix suggested by People who get kicked when loading in
-Updated Drivers
-Updated Win Version

Everything is still the same. The cutscene loading into a server will get to Character Select, Character Select looks over Saturated with brightness, I can hear the Background briefly and then the game closes giving me the same error for 5 straight days.

Hawaii-Timing-Error

I’m not very sure what to do because I really just wanna play. It was working fine a few days back, aside from moving the PC, I can recall doing virtually nothing to it that might have caused it. Please help.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.