Game build 2699 - Vehicles become despawn when you move away from their scope

Hello. First of all sorry If I had grammar mistakes I’m not native.
So, Idk if anyone has reported this already or not, but in new build which is 2699 (5757 server artifacts and latest version of canary) when I’m spawning new vehicles in server-side, they will despawn when I get too far from them and when I return to the previous coords the vehicles are not there anymore.

So they are vehicles that I spawned:

And net object viewer on server console:
photo_2022-07-28_14-30-12

After I return to vehicles coords:
photo_2022-07-28_14-30-34

Also I should mention that this is 2699 build problem bc I tested this on my main build as well (which is 2372) and there wasn’t any problem :wink:

Thank you for reading this and again sorry for my English

Did you test this before or after the ‘script handler’ fix that was added on the client around 13 hours before the time of this writing?

If it still applies, this might be some issue with game code parsing script ownership data.

I tested it 1 hour ago

Can you provide any repro script and steps? @Disquse tried to test it but it seems to work fine. :confused:

@itispey

Seems to work fine for me on 2699 and the previous. Can you share the snippet you’re using to spawn these vehicles? What sort of distance do you travel before they seemingly disappear?

We identified the reason of this misbehavior. This was a tricky one to repro/test but yeah, going to be fixed soon.

… mainly as it’d only break this visibly with a resource name of 4 characters or less. :stuck_out_tongue:

fix(scripting/five): script names for b2699 · citizenfx/fivem@7236080 · GitHub i believe

3 Likes

Yep I’ve tested it and seems there isn’t any problem. Thank you