FX/Web developer looking for new server to work for

LossRP was a very popular FiveM server based in Louisiana. I was the back-end developer when the founder, OfficerScentral unfortunately shut it down due to him being too busy to maintain it anymore. I have great news though! LossRP is being remastered by me with the support of the previous owner (he is giving me all of the old resources and vehicles.) It will be exactly the same as the old LossRP with the exception of some upgraded vehicle models. It will even be managed in the same style. If you are interested you can view developmental updates and/or join our temporary Discord via our website. https://lossrp.com/

Thanks,
LossRP Development Team

I am looking for help. I just sent you a friend request

Hey Spunky!

I just sent Friends request via Discord! Once you add me we can chat about my community and possibility of adding new developer to the squad!!!

I added you just waiting for you to accept

Friend request sent. I’m Neriod#9913

Hey add me! OfficerSim#0710

request on discord sent

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Mr.Decyphr, have yourself a wonderful day!