[RELEASE] Fully Working Aerial Refueling [Paid Resource]

Fully Working Aerial Refueling - (Paid Resource)

This resource gives the possibility to create a more realistic and attractive aerial refueling scene.

Please note that this resource is still under development!

Features

• Can support all aircrafts
  • Supports Helicopters
  • Supports the two types of refueling
  • Actual refueling using FRFuel
  • Two types of syncing (Network And Custom~Not Great On Performace But Better For Shots)
  • Custom syncing attaches perfectly
  • The script refresh can be changed in the settings.ini file
  • The bubble can be turned off in the settings.ini
  • The detection range and attach range can be adjusted in settings.ini
  • Refuel rate can be adjusted in settings.ini
  • Onesync Compatible

Usage

• Fly near a refueling and a bubble will start flashing if you can refuel (it can be turned off in the settings).
  • Fly to that bubble and you will attach
  • Press Forward/Backward to detach.

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

4. Configure the settings

Format

{yf23(Jet Spawn Name)
type 1(this is the refuel type 1 for the tube and 2 for the net)
door -1(open a door for animation on the jet, -1 mean dont open any door)[the door is just a cosmetic item]
kc10 1,0,-35.0955,-12.2(kc10 Is The Refueler Spawn Name, The first number is the door required to be open in-order to attach, the last 3 values are the offsets X,Y,Z)
kc135rs 1,0,-40.0955,-15.2(This is another refueler that (yf23) can refuel from! Add more to support more)
}

{f18(Jet Spawn Name)
type 2(this is the refuel type 1 for the tube and 2 for the net)
door 2(open a door for animation on the jet, -1 mean dont open any door)[the door is just a cosmetic item]
kc10 1,0.35,-35.0955,-12.2(kc10 Is The Refueler Spawn Name, The first number is the door required to be open in-order to attach, the last 3 values are the offsets X,Y,Z)
kc135rs 1,0,-40.0955,-15.2(This is another refueler that (f18) can refuel from! Add more to support more)
}

Doors:

FrontLeftDoor = 0,
FrontRightDoor = 1,
BackLeftDoor = 2,
BackRightDoor = 3,
Hood = 4,
Trunk = 5

This Is Case Sensitive So Don’t Leave Spaces!

You can get the offset in-game simply if you have no-clip:

1.Get in the refueler and freeze it in mid-air also open the door so I can see what you are doing (make sure there are no other vehicles around or this won’t work)

2.Get in your jet and type /editrefueloffset

3.Position the jet where you want it to be using no-clip

4.type /editrefueloffset again to get the offset

Bear in mind the X, Y, or Z value shouldn’t be large numbers if they are then you have another vehicle near you. The Y value should be in the negative(most of the time)

I know this is hard to set up especially if you have a lot of planes, but there is no way to know where the jet should attach to the refueler (At what position). if you have any suggestions/questions feel free to comment!

Screenshots

3 Likes

Is it? Check This And This

1 Like

Correct - you can sell scripts as long as it’s done via Tebex and following the ToS. It’s you who should read it, not the author of the resource :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh sorry, my mistake. I’m withdrawing my message.

1 Like

np it happens

@ToxicScripts @_4iY
That means he commented and then deleted the comment so his comment will be deleted not the release lol.

1 Like

Amazing script man!

1 Like

Amazing! ^^

1 Like

@1Mosh @AtomicESP Thanks!

1 Like

I feel as if this is going to be a reoccurring thing I’m going to have to do… which means, stricter enforcement will need to be taken until the point gets across to you folks.

Paid resources of this type ARE acceptable as they utilize the Tebex system. That being said, continued posts which derail this thread, disrespectful or are an inflammatory manner will lead to moderation.

If you don’t like paid resources, don’t buy them. Some of those who comment are the same people who go and pay for cheats which get you banned, then complain your banned… Save your pennies and put them in your piggy bank.

If you have questions regarding the paid resources or the Terms of Service, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will answer them or get you answers.

3 Likes

This was an incredible script we thought wasnt possible, but after long tedious work he managed to pull through and create an outstanding and amazing script for all of us at Team Obey.

His work is amazing and worth every penny, his customer support skills will get your problems sorted in no time.

11/10

1 Like