Fully configurable police Rack/Unrack script

My first ever release on the forums hope it goes well.

This script is a script for LEO in order to make sure that the officers rack and unrack their heavy guns,
if they try to pull out the configured weapons it will take them away and show a notification saying they need to unrack the weapon from the car.

you can configure both the weapon names and the weapons themselves in the config file.
Includes /loadout command to give the officer the basic loadout of a pistol with a flashlight, taser, etc…
Download: GitHub - Tamir112/rack-unrack-script-FiveM: Rack/unrack script for FiveM, fully configureable for your needs

4 Likes

What rifle model do you use in the screenshot? That scope on it is insane.

Very neat script, although there’s sooo many releases that do what your script does xD

That an HK416D

Ive the same in reality x)

yeah ik lmao, I just made one for a server and decided to release it :slight_smile:

Bro who is this Tamir guy hes kinda :fire:

1 Like

can you make it to where when you unrack it has a flashlight and scope please and for the shotgun just a flashlight that would be great if you can do that

Is that HK416D by Marko?

is there a way to add a check for the “police” job please

Do you mean the ESX police job?

no, just a job check for the loadout command, so civs dont just get free weapons

I will look into it!

1 Like

This is pretty good! Nice work!

1 Like

That’s such a good screenshot, where’d you find it…

google

thank you :slight_smile:

Hey, is ther a solution, that only specified jobs could user the commands? what be awesome if only police and/or special units could use the commands in any kind of vehicles

so you want there to be a configuration so only specific vehicles can be used?

Hey, at the moment all vehicles adressed to ID 18 could be used. Is it possible, that only adressed jobs could use the command?

You mean ESX jobs?