[Discontinued] Fuksus_skin | Character Creator

Welcome to the new release from Fuksus resources. Today, we present the Character Creator system, which is based on GTA V. The resource was written with pure css, html, js (alpinejs). Also, this resource is using Asset Escrow (click here, if you want to read more) system, so part of code is obfuscated.

UPDATED VERSION - https://forum.cfx.re/t/map-skin-advanced-character-creation/4863939

Feature list:

• beautiful design,
  • well responsive for every device,
  • character’s appearance personalization,
  • clothing presets.
  • coffee cup system with animations, props

Preview: Click here

9 Likes

can u change your clothes too or is it jus your face features? if you can change your clothes too then, you should definitely make a QBCore version

2 Likes

Other framework support will be created.

in my opinion too expensive for just a redesign, does not have any features more than other? Am I wrong on this?

1 Like

This resource isn’t redesign. We wrote this script from 0, but it uses skinchanger. It has clothe preset system, cup system (it looks good, and disables head shaking) and in the future we will create more functions.

1 Like

Compatible for QB ?

1 Like

I would also suggest adding change clothes. ı didnt see it in the video.

It has clothes preset system

for now no, but soon will support any framework.

Could you make a option to remove the parents feature ? Def buying if that would be possible

Also the need for a option to choose gender is not needed right? Because your identity already has this included.

1 Like

if possible make it so clothe presets are seprate for the genders

Awesome!

2 Likes

OP request