Freestyle Roleplay | Los Santos 1995 | Whitelisted & RP Oriented - 120+ Server Pop Nightly - Custom Dev Work - QBCore - Weekly Updates! 🚨

Roleplay

Freestyle Roleplay is your gateway to the 1995 GTA, inspired by the Lore of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and the city of Los Santos, mixed with the real world tensions and drama of L.A. in the 90’s. We have provided an environment for players searching for a more serious, slow burn, story driven server. Where active admins and dedicated staff are here to ensure an immersive experience, while still providing those fun goofy moments that make us love RP.

Join our website or discord and apply today.

We are proud to welcome you to experience Los Santos like never before:

• Unique progression planned for all aspects of the server, from cop to crim and anywhere inbetween
  • Completely retuned lore friendly cars that rev up the realism, with an extremely fun car scene
  • MLOs galore, with many for you to own. Commercial and residential real estate active!
  • Active PD, EMS, and DOJ staff, but always HIRING!
  • Whitelisted experience with active staff and admins on call at almost all times

Join today and experience a deeper story driven Roleplay environment!

Check out our:
Lore Trailer on Youtube
Car Teaser
Discord_SW3fA2AJpv
Discord_1DQ4tFG994

17 Likes

This is legitimately one of the best run servers I have ever been a part of and I have been on a lot of the bigger name servers.

It is crazy how in-depth the RP feels after the server only being live for under a month. The staff do a great job and a lot of the features are amazing.

If you love serious RP and are looking for something different than anything else you have done, this is 100% the server.

5 Likes

Easily the best server I have been part of. The roleplay on offer is a truly immersive experience!

The Dev and Staff team work tirelessly to create a unique setting for all to enjoy and it is clear to see that they care about their community.

If you aint in Freestyle RP yet, what are you waiting for? Come and give us a try!

5 Likes

Super fun atmosphere on this server. Different vibe from the normal servers I’ve played on, people actually play a character instead of second lifing. Lots of roleplay wherever you go, it’s dope!

4 Likes

absolute banger, would recommend to anyone looking to step up their RP experience in FiveM.

shout out to the staff/devs/community on FreestyleRP. truly a unique spot to be!

3 Likes

Absolute wonder of a community <3

1 Like

Digging the serious story arcs on here so far, personally finished up a MC war between Angels of Death and The Lost which was very cool.

Highly recommend!

1 Like

One hell of a community. I’ve spent countless hours simply chatting with people, the roleplay has been toptier. Conflict RP has been fantastic, the gangs / groups / MCs all have felt like actual things and not cookie cutter RP. There’s tension and it’s done right. PD is well built and getting better each day. We defo need more EU folks though! It gets abit slower during EU hours but it’s not dead.

10/10 would 90s.

1 Like

WE STILL GOING STRONG :smiley:

Player owned businesses and housing now available as well as a bunch of meta I aint spoiling

1 Like

Today was one hell of a time on the server, a last ride for a fallen member of the Lost MC. Massive turn out, good conversations, only TWO local incidents!

Highly recommend!

Also the Weevil war was a sight to behold!

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here are just SOME of the amazing scenes I’ve had on this server. Really recommend!

2 Likes

This might be the most 90s looking character ive ever seen. Mix between Fred Durst and Vanilla Ice :joy:

COME JOIN US AT ULSA!

Our college scene is booming and with the MLO now implemented the immersion and fun is expanding!