Freecam Script Request

So i was looking around for some good camera mods which you can use in GTA FiveM and i couldn’t find one that’s actually good. Some guy made exactly what i wanted see here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xccjEAOkwZM&t But he never released the mod and he never responds… I’ts not about the drone but its about the freecam being smooth like this one. Also you can move with your mouse quite nice. Aikido’s freecam mod just inst it, it stutters all the time. FOV and speed sliders would rock! I was wondering does anyone here got the skills to make one for FiveM just like that? I’am able to fund the dev who can make it we can discuss terms.

please use the search button next time

Dude that’s not what i need… It’s not like mine example at all…

I am thinking of rewriting some aspects of the camera because I’ve actually already seen it being used in videos (and some things only work with the menu open, which is stupid in some cases).

I just don’t know when this will be the case. But I’ll try as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Your camera is great but i need a cam which doesnt follow the character but is just free just like the example in my original post. Can you make something like that?

The Camera already has a completely free flying mode, but the menu is showing while flying… Should just be a few small changes, but I can make it work easily