[UPDATED][STANDALONE] V-VehicleCamShake Controls the vehicle cam while in the air

try testing it on a seperate server if possible before just to make sure it works on your end. from what i tested it is (now) working correctly, sorry if that was an inconvenience that your server had to deal with that.

Ok after the update the issue is gone
However there is another issue , when you go real slow , like just slow rolling speed the camera shakes as well

it should only shake when you are completely stop and just revving right?

1 Like

It’s not supposed to be an issue it was supposed to be the take off shake, but I can work on improving it or if you would like for me to just add an option to remove cause it still needs to be tweaked alittle to only do it at the start and not when just rolling the car. It’s currently linked with the “useRevShake”

And I’m glad to hear that it’s fixed, sorry about that.

A way to figure out what it is, is to stop the car completely and then press the gas (W) on your keyboard to see it shake. It’s Also noticeable when you’re doing donuts

yea it would be better if you can give the option to disable it

Its cool is shake happens on burnouts , donuts or just reving ,
but when you are driving slowly and the screen just shaking then it doesnt look really good

ty for fast response

1 Like

Okay I’ll change it as soon as I get the chance it’ll probably be in the next hour. Then I’ll start working on a fix to improve it so it only run at the start of take off if possible. Currently it’s supposed to work like that but for some reason when you let go the rpm goes down with it then. It considers to hit the rpm that I set for it to start the shake. I just gotta add some check events

Just updated it, download the latest resource.

ty ill check it now

1 Like

I just posted another updated improves the takeoff so it now requires W key to be held and i fixed the explosionEffect

ty ill check it now

1 Like

Okay let me know if there are any other issues

1 Like

it cost one dollar

1 Like

make it open source. this is a free script. it has to have a link on github and has not to be locked/escrowed please read the rules.

and are you sure it does not need any requirements?

1 Like

shoot, i recently updated the script to include jobs black list, i can make that part open source, or add an option to disable blacklist jobs

at least make it open source. so people like me can make that part ESX Compatible

i just updated it, ill add jobs for esx as well but in the mean time it has no requirments unless using blacklisted jobs

ok, thank you

1 Like
  • v2.2.0 Added vehicle car slide as an option (DLC)

UPDATE FROM THE KEYMASTER

• v2.2.1 Added Qb-Menu option for players to change intensity on the fly

UPDATE FROM THE KEYMASTER