[FREE] @umt - wheel break

Description

• This script is designed to break off a random wheel of a valid vehicle if it collides with anything at or above a certain speed. The excluded vehicle classes are motorcycles, off-road vehicles, boats, helicopters, planes, and trains.

• If a player is in a valid vehicle and it collides with something at or above the specified speed, a random wheel will break off. If the vehicle continues at the same speed after the collision, other wheels may also break off.

Requirements

Github

13 Likes

Will there be a version that doesn’t require FXServer at some point? I’d love to use this, but I don’t have an FXServer.

3 Likes

Uh? :warning:

2 Likes

FXServer is FiveM

2 Likes

So if that’s the case, my build which was just updated 2 days ago to 6364 should have no issues running it, however, it’s not running on my server currently…

1 Like

What is happening that shows it isnt work properly

1 Like

Get in a car, crash into something at over the default 100 speed, and all wheels stay on vehicle. No errors in console or server side.

1 Like

there is any native that detects if wheel is broken?

1 Like
1 Like

I think the reason why it doesn’t work is pretty obvious

1 Like

Must be unable to read. So I’ll put it out again, it has been updated BEFORE adding this to 6364, which if my math is correct, is NEWER than 6351… So the issue is pretty obvious, you can’t read.

1 Like

@Leveecius

If you don’t get any errors your version is correct because fxmanifest.lua requires 6351

In which vehicle class are you testing this?

I tried on an emergency vehicle as well as a sport and super. Is it vehicle specific? I will test again tomorrow night on all the classes. I’m currently away from the server out of town, so I can test further more tomorrow

@Leveecius

Vehicle classes: GetVehicleClass - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

local excludedClasses = {
    [8] = true,
    [9] = true,
    [14] = true,
    [15] = true,
    [16] = true
}
1 Like

broken not tire popped

can you pick up the wheels and fix the car?