[Free] RPEmotes

the problem is the old version of qbcore, i had to do myself much work that all is working. Just carry is not working. A fix for that would be great!

(carry is not a valid command)

Because carry is a shared emote, you have to do /nearby carry

i see, is he requesting for carry then?

1 Like

Just like any other shared emote yes

/e emotename - single emote

/nearby emotename - shared emotes, requires another player nearby

1 Like

Update 2.1.1 Minor Update :sunny:

They are static however can be set to move. Only issue is, the person at the front has control and can move, the other person does not, and can’t move their legs.

If you are one of the many people that grab the animations code, slap it in the old dpemotes or another menu, and cry that it doesn’t work or something is broken, you are on your own.

I am not assisting with outdated / other people’s resources.

2 Likes

is that script doing autoupdates? on dev it worked. 7 hours later on main after restart nothing works, was like i changed nothing. had to copy & paste it from dev again to bring it to work.

Nothing gets changed without doing anything

Updates are made between myself and AvaN0x however are discussed between the both of us, then pushed out to the main branch. Nothing is automatic.

Each update consist of GitHub commits also, ie;

When an update is available, I will make a post here, like above, and then you will see in console something similar to this:

I don’t do releases, but rather just make changes and additions to the main branch, as there’s really no reason to have multiple versions available with people saying “I downloaded it but I can’t find bla bla bla” and then me having to say “download the newest version”; also I have no idea how that even works on GitHub lol. All you have to do is git pull or simply download the zip from the big green “code” button.

9/10 times you’ll get away with simply copying the AnimationList.lua but I suggest copying version

Update 2.1.2 - Minor Update

July 12 2022

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

A new minor update:

• Fixed Finnish translation and added missing colour codes :finland: (thanks to @MasiBall)
  • The keybind now really works as a toggle with any submenus and not only the main menu (this fix menus overlapping each others)
    shout-out to @JP23 for bringing this to our attention
  • Added a config for MenuTitle
  • Edited and added more credits in the Thanks menu
  • Formatted more files
3 Likes

Update 2.1.3 - Minor Update :sweden:

• Removed Kiss and Kiss2 shared emotes, as it turns out they were literally the same as hug and hug2

• Renamed hug3 ‘Hug Romantic 1’ and hug4 ‘Hug Romantic 2’

Tried to get this working, but no luck, might come back to it at some point if I can figure out the emote duration and offset;

Planned future updates with no release date as of yet :thinking:

• Shared Prop Emotes :hammer:

Has anyone confirmed QBCore working? I have the latest, SQL is setup, configs are set properly, but still getting this:

If you downloaded it fairly recently, try redownloading it. That may not be the complete solution however.

Have you added

Framework = 'qb-core' in the config file? It won’t just work straight out of the box, you have to add qb-core into that field.

Yup. I did add it. Including the ’ so it registered properly. Using the most recent version from Github.

There is an error in the config file. Could you send your config file content if you can’t figure the issue yourself ?

Can do, I am sure its something I did wrong. Config is attached. Thanks AvaN0x for taking a look <3
Config.lua (36.6 KB)

I just tried took a look at your config file and nothing seem wrong. :confused:
Are you sure that you have the latest version?
Direct download: https://github.com/TayMcKenzieNZ/dpemotes/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

Nothing is related to qb because the error you have occured in other files.

Confirmed using the latest:

I’m not sure why the error than? It seems to point to the SQL in part of it, but I have that as well. Set to false for it as well, still errors?

Can you show me your fxmanifest file ?
I really don’t know at this point because I have no issues. :thinking:
What is your artifact version?

Update 2.1.4 - Medium sized update

July 14 2022

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

A medium sized update today:

• Bring back every emotes that were removed between Dullpear’s version and @anon70864786’s
    (I explained to @anon70864786 that he shouldn’t remove or rename any emotes for compatibility from now on)
  • Fix every walk styles that had a space in it
    => Walk names can’t have any space
  • Add the possibility to have a different label for the name of walk styles
  • Add description to walk styles in the menu with the command to use to start them
  • Walk style can now be used in full caps in the command (example: /walk CASUAL)
  • Fix bone used for attached ped emotes and the rotations

The main purpose of this update is to fix every compatibility issues with the original dpemotes.