[Free] RPEmotes

Hi, I am having a problem with an animation because it appears like floating
is there any way to fix this kind of animation ? like some sort of command I can add in the AnimationOptions to set the Z position ?

Looks like a custom animation. Talk to the creator. They need to adjust it. There’s nothing I can do.

1 Like

It has come to my attention that some people reupload this script with all of my work, to other websites and chatting platforms with a hefty little price tag.

Don’t be stupid and buy it. Instead, download this for free and work with people who create custom animations. Some do custom packs for as little as $10.

Stop willingly throwing money at scammers.

1 Like

I noticed that the translation has a few mispellings / issues with the text colors. I’ll make a pull request in a few days.

1 Like

Unfortunately English is my main language. I only really know a few curse words in other languages, but if you can help with it, that’d be great, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Update 2.0.7 - Highly Requested Feature :fireworks:

July 7 2022

Hello fivem Community!

I know that a lot of you have requested both myself and DullPear to add more shared emotes, however I didn’t touch this section of the menu as I couldn’t for the life of me understand it.

I have currently been working with a custom animation creators @Tigerle_Studios, MissSnowie and my good friend and co-developer, to add support for both vanilla and custom, shared emotes.

It has been a long time coming, however you can now enjoy couple animations such as hugging, kissing, or… other scenarios…

Here are the following changes and additions made:

• Added modifications for attached emotes
  • Made adjustments for the attachment code (added a ‘carry’ emote as an example)
  • Fixed Press X to cancel emote for both players; if you are carrying a person, you can now cancel both animations to release the other player
  • Added a bone value to attach to different bones
  • Fixed s*x street male and street s*x female bugs that caused the players to face away from each other
    • Fixed bugs that caused the players to face away from each other when performing adult animations

What we did with the ‘carry’ emote, is that only one of the two emotes has attached values; The only case where the player has to be attached, is if the player is the one being carried.

You can use this logic to adapt to your emotes (usually only one of the two would be attached)

Here is the carry emote that has been added for the community, and as an example of how this new addition works:

Code Snippet:
    ["carry"] = { "missfinale_c2mcs_1", "fin_c2_mcs_1_camman", "Carry", "carry2", AnimationOptions = {
        EmoteMoving = true,
        EmoteLoop = true,
    }},
    ["carry2"] = { "nm", "firemans_carry", "Be carried", "carry", AnimationOptions = {
        EmoteMoving = false,
        EmoteLoop = true,
        Attachto = true,
        bone = 0,
        xPos = 0.27,
        yPos = 0.10,
        zPos = 0.60,
        xRot = 0.0,
        yRot = 0.0,
        zRot = 10.0,
    }},

Please see the Shared Emotes section of my github repository for more information.

I am not entirely sure if my Tutotrial - Menyoo To DpEmotes works for attaching peds, I have not tried.

This is all still new terroritory for me, so please bare with me as I can not answer a million questions asking for help, assistance etc etc. DMs or frends requests will be ignored. You can however open an issue on GitHub to report bugs, but don’t use it as a direct messaging service.

I do not want any form of financial income from this or for you to “Buy me a coffee”;

All I ask of you. is that you do not buy DpEmotes from shady scammers and to please support those who either do things for free or for a reasonable price, send me feedback (good and bad) and simply enjoy the work that I myself, and others have contributed into keeping this script alive.

In Regards To Pride Emotes And Props :rainbow_flag::

They’re staying. I don’t care what month it is, I don’t care that you’re against them or that Billybob41 in your server roleplays as a racist with homophobia; I do not care.

• You may reskin them for your own server
  • You may not re-upload them.
3 Likes

:eyes:

In regards to custom shared emotes

Due to the growing amount of creators, it is impossible for me to assist people with setting up shared emotes.

If you are creating custom animations, it is your responsibility to provide guidance and assistance.

Hello Tay, I tested your guide Menyoo to DpEmotes with the Shared Emotes update and it kinda works with addon/custom shared emotes.
Just for some reason, the X rotation (pitch in menyoo) doesn’t work and if you use positive values on the Y rotation (Roll) it will make the other player rotate indifenetly for some reason, for that use negative values until -179.9999

Sorry for the late reply!

I ended up doing a fresh install and also changing the option for SQL and it worked out; and all was fine! People just had to suffer with losing some keybinds they were using and that’s not a big deal. Lol.

Although I’ve encountered a problem where getting this working has caused some issues with my consumables in qb-smallresources. And I’m unsure why. I thought originally it was the emotes names. Changed them and they still dont work. Seems most things with an animation prior isn’t working (consuming core food; drinks, joints, armor, lockpicks.) This one I’m not too sure about.

Nice then xD

I don’t really know about this part, I don’t use scripts that uses dpemotes like that.
Are the emotes just not playing? Any errors in the console? Do you have a code snippet for how the emotes are called ?

1 Like

So, prior to the update - everything was fine. But the install makes EVERYTHING in my “consumables” folders broken. It SHOWS like you’re using the item but the animation doesn’t play and it doesn’t seem to carry out the intent of the action. (Eating, Drinking, Smoking, Etc.)

So for consumbles, server side we create the usable item. No big deal, never really touch it unless making a core item.

But then the client side:

I thought originally it was the call to the emote since some of the names changed. (ie: “eat” and “drink”) So I changed those to other actions to test, also even went as far as to “readd” the eat and drink emotes to dpemotes to go back to it’s original state, but even then it wasn’t working anymore. So, unsure if it’s simply not calling properly through the trigger events or if there is something else causing the issue. (There are no erros in the console server side of F8, which is why it’s been a pain. lol.)

Oh okay, I think you had a modified version of dpemotes before. I’d assume the event trigger which should trigger the emote is the 'animations:client:EmoteCommandStart', but this is not from dpemotes.
I think you’ll have to find what you had before to see what you’re missing. :confused:

1 Like

Gotcha. I’m pretty sure it was the stock one that came with QB-Core. I didn’t even think about that. Let me take a gander and see what I can find! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I found out why :slight_smile:
These events come from qb, they are added in their fork with this commit: Make dpemotes use the QB command system to work with qb-commandbinding · qbcore-framework/dpemotes@a5c2ffb · GitHub
I think you’ll have to see to add them yourself to your version of dpemotes

I could take a look at it and add the events for qb compatibility. :thinking: @anon70864786
I don’t know what they do exactly, but I could figure it out.

1 Like

I appreciate that, I will take a look and give it a go and see if it fixes it. :slight_smile:

Sure, I guess. I don’t really understand what’s going on here but if something broke, we’ll need to fix it lol.

I don’t really work with frameworks but I know AvaN0x does so we’ll take a gander :thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay, then I think I’ll take a look at it tomorrow

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: did you have to turn off collision for both peds or just one or, how’d you go about it? I’ll update it for shared emotes if I get more research as I’d love to be able to have a “guide”.