[Free] RPEmotes

Alt Text

License Star

RPEmotes is a Community driven FiveM emote menu with human, animal and prop support, inspired by @Dullpear_dev’s dpemotes.

DISCLAIMER

RPEmotes is under the the GPL-3.0 license.

All custom props and animations were provided with permission from the creators. These usage rights do not allow you to reupload or sell the menu in any way shape or form, or extract the animations from RPEmotes.

If you want to modify this script (does not apply if you want to use it for personal purposes) or make an agreement, you can contact TayMcKenzieNZ. Pull requests are actively reviewed and discussed with TayMcKenzieNZ and contributors before being pushed out to the public and will be accepted as long as they do not contain breaking changes or overall drastic changes, such as making it completely framework or database dependant.

:white_check_mark: You are allowed to use the custom animations provided explicitly within this fork only

:white_check_mark: You are allowed to add your own custom animations to this fork and use it on your server. The entire content must remain on your server and not be reuploaded.

:x: You are not allowed to re-distribute the custom animations provided with this fork

:x: You are not allowed to claim any of the custom animations provided within this fork as your own work nor are you allowed to claim any of the work done by DullPear, TayMcKenzieNZ or contributors as your own.

:white_check_mark: You must respect an author’s wishes and remove code, animations and props if your permission request is denied

Code Of Conduct

Available in :earth_asia::

• Albanian :albania:

• Arabic :united_arab_emirates:

• Brazilian Portuguese :brazil:

• Chinese Simplified :cn:

• Chinese Traditional :cn:

• Czech :czech_republic:

• Danish :denmark:

• Dutch :netherlands:

• English :uk:

• Finnish :finland:

• French :fr:

• German :de:

• Hungarian :hungary:

• Indonesian :indonesia:

• Italian :it:

• Norwegian :norway:

• Persian :iran:

• Polish :poland:

• Romanian :romania:

• Russian :ru:

• Sinhala :sri_lanka:

• Spanish :es:

• Swedish :sweden:

• Turkish :tr:

• Vietnamese :vietnam:

If you would like to provide translations for your own language that hasn’t been added yet, please fork the menu and add your language to the Translations file.

All languages were translated and provided by the amazing community.

If you happen to find any incorrect translations or would like to add more languages, please feel free to provide a pull request on GitHub. We appreciate all the contributions made by the community!

Languages can be set inside the config.lua, and added to the appropriately named Translations.lua.

Features :hammer_and_wrench:

• Multiple Translations :earth_asia:

• Search Function :mag_right:

• Custom Animations with permission from the community :running_man:

• Persistent Facial Expressions via client KVP :crazy_face:

• Animal Emotes :poodle:

• Shared Dances :man_dancing::dancer:

• Persistent Walkstyles via client KVP :man_walking:

• Persistent Disabling Of Idle Camera via KVP :movie_camera:

• Crouching :lady_beetle:

• Crawling :bug:

• Finger Pointing :point_up_2:

• Ragdoll :dizzy_face:

• Hands up :raised_hands:

• Shared Particle Effects :dash:

• QB-Core Framework & SQL Keybinding Support :gear:

• Further support for shared and couple poses / animations :couple:

• Easily convert Menyoo to RPEmotes :arrows_counterclockwise:

• Hide Adult Emotes :underage:

• Hide Animal Emotes :no_entry:

• Easy To Understand Configuration File :gear:

• Exit Emotes :sunglasses:

• Working Binoculars :eyes:

• News Camera :microphone::video_camera:

• Props Extractor for anti-cheat scripts :floppy_disk:

All custom animations were added with permissions from the creators and does not contain any paid or leaked work.

:warning:All animation creators have specifically asked that their content remains free and that I do not try to profit from them, claim them as my own or reupload them anywhere else but my GitHub, therefore you may not extract the animations and / or use them for your own menus at least not without their consent. :warning:

Menu Keybind :control_knobs:

Menu key:

COMMAND: ACTION:
F4 Open / Close RPEmotes menu

Server owners can change this in the config.lua.

Alternatively, the player base can set their own menu keybind to open RpEmotes

Esc > settings > keybinds > fivem

• More keybinds are now using key mappings which means that they are now available in your FiveM settings to change (FavKeybind and RagdollKeybind)

Keybinds and SQL :control_knobs:

dpemotes by DullPear uses mysql-async which was then changed to ghmattimysql. Unfortunately, they are no longer maintained.

To use the SQL features, install the latest oxmysql resource. If you do not want to use the SQL features, comment out the oxmysql region in fxmanifest.lua.

You can then open the appropriately named keybinds.lua file.

Finger Pointing & Hands Up :point_up_2:

Once enabled, players can press B on the keyboard to enable standalone finger pointing, and Y to put their hands up, without the need for unnecessary frameworks or “small resources”.

Much like everything else in the menu, server owners can change these keybinds to their own preferences.

B Toggle Finger Pointing
Y Toggle Hands Up
/pointing Toggle Finger Pointing
/handsup Toggle Hands Up

Crouching & Crawling

Crawling:

Server owners can opt in to either overriding the stealth/action animation when pressing the LEFT CONTROL keybind or have players tap LEFT CONTROL twice to switch from stealth to crouch (when enabled in the config.lua file)

Crouching:

RIGHT CONTROL. Players can move forward, back, left and right as well as turning around. Press SPACEBAR to switch from stomach to back. Pressing RIGHT CONTROL key while running will have the player “dive into” a crouching animation.

Chat Commands

LEFT CONTROL Toggle Crouching On / Off
RIGHT CONTROL Toggle Crawling On / Off
/crouch Toggle Crouching On / Off
/crawl Toggle Crawling On / Off

Moods & Walkstyles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_walking:

Moods and walkstyles can be set from the menu. These will save to your character and reapply when exiting a vehicle, or loading back into the server as they are saved via client side KVP.

F4 Opens RPEmotes menu
/walks See A List Of Walkstyles In Chat
/moods See A List Of Walkstyles In Chat

No Idle Cam :camera:

No Idle Cam allows players to disable the idle camera animation on foot and in vehicle, making RP scenarios, streaming on Twitch, or just general gameplay just a little more enjoyable.

/Idlecamon deactivates the native
/idlecamoff enables the native

Binoculars :eyes:

/binoculars starts the binoculars
L ALT Toggle between night, heat and normal visions
G Show or hide the instructions
BACKSPACE Exit the binoculars

News Camera

/newscam starts the News Camera
H Edit Text
L ALT Toggle between vision modes
G Show or hide the instructions
BACKSPACE Exit News Camera

Screenshots :camera_flash:

DOWNLOAD :floppy_disk::

Please refer to the GitHub for additional information, credits and more.

OFFICIAL WIKI DOCS :scroll::

See My Other Resources Here:

59 Likes

To clear up any confusion, this is my fork of dpemotes.

I have decided that I no longer want to discuss of my additional work on the original forum as I would prefer to have a separate dedicated place for people to ask questions, make suggestions and I can troubleshoot them here without flooding the original post.

2 Likes

make flag conch republic pls

1 Like

That’s got nothing to do with pride or emote animations. Sorry, but I will not be doing.

1 Like

YAY you released as an official release! also thank you so much for adding the flags, I’m gay myself and think that’s awesome

2 Likes

Use Texture Toolkit, you can do by yourself, don’t need to ask others to do your work.

2 Likes

I mean, you’re correct but it’s still nice to ask for permission.

I plan to release these flags separately at some point, but I also want smaller hand held flags as well.

3 Likes

make the hetero flag pls

6 Likes

Why…? Why do straight people need a flag? With all due respect, I’ve already made a Straight Ally flag.

A straight flag doesn’t even exist. Don’t come on here and troll please.

15 Likes

Dude! I have been using this long time ago, great job Tay, keep up the good work, I hope to see more of you, thanks for all the changes you made!

1 Like

Been using a non-public version of this for ages! Glad to see that it’s been released

The quality of added emotes are amazing and my community has loved them!! Massive vouch

2 Likes

Cheers Damon! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Straight pride is a slogan that arose in the 1980s and early 1990s that has primarily been used by social conservatives as a political stance and strategy.

:unamused:

3 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for this and for not making it paid, even though we all need to acknowledge the work you’ve done. And also for the disclaimer about the “straight pride”. We need more people like you in the FiveM Community.

2 Likes

Are you trolling?

5 Likes

Happy birthday but no. I am not trolling, and I am not adding a straight pride flag.

End of discussion.

5 Likes

Thank you for keeping the emote menu alive!
Been noticing your work and support, and really appreciate it, you’ve made some great additions!
Been totally out of fivem stuff so glad to see someone is as interested in emotes/anims as i was :smile:

6 Likes

Jesus people get over yourselves! Just play the game and use this or not… why do you have to go make this all political and such…

2 Likes

So cool

1 Like

Thanks DP! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow_flag:

1 Like