[FREE] [STANDALONE] sWeatherSync

sWeatherSync is a FiveM script that synchronizes the weather in the game with real-life weather conditions. It uses live data from weather forecasts to accurately replicate the current conditions in the game, including temperature, precipitation, wind, and more. This allows players to experience a more immersive and realistic gameplay experience, as the weather in the game will match the conditions outside. The script is easy to install and use, and it’s a great addition to any FiveM server.

Features

Price : FREE

Get it in our tebex

Other products

[PAID] JustCarWash
[PAID] JustHud
JustScripts Pluis (All scripts in monthly subscription)
download github

| — | — |
|Code is accessible|No|
|Subscription-based|No|
|Requirements|STANDALONE|
|Support|Yes

5 Likes

Nice release but, if will be released for free, you need to upload it on github, the forum or another site.

Files & Download

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

It is uploaded for free in Tebex

Free releases must contain a direct download link (github or something similar).

Oh I see I’ve included download on mega

That Mega link doesn’t work though.

1 Like

It works for me

1 Like

Let me try to fix

How much MS?

Link doenst work for me

Fix the download link or upload it to github

I’m working on it

0.00ms

2 Likes

fixed

1 Like

can the location be configured?

Oh! No, you should never store the API key in the settings file.
You should rather store it to the server.cfg like:
set APIKEY = "secret"

Then use this to get it from the server.cfg

I can’t use tebex so if it is free just put it on github

It is in github

Do not use this resource, it’s not safe any client modder can get your API key to open weather and do something really bad stuff with it.