[FREE] STANDALONE Save Health & Armour

STANDALONE Save System

2023 by K3 - inspired by carlitobrigrande

Simple Script for saving & loading player stats like health & vest/armour

Features

• When leaving the server player files like life & vest/armour are saved
  • When connecting back to the server the player files are updated (so its save the health & vest)

Links

• Download | GITHUB
  • [Preview ] sorry no time, maybe someone from the community will do it :smiley:
8 Likes

nice wok man

1 Like

Nice work, but why not saving to database? It’s easy to set up for example GitHub - overextended/oxmysql: MySQL resource for FXServer. or use direct requests from Lua standard lib.

1 Like

I think that by not making a request to the SQL server, the performance should be better depending on that of course.

Of course I can also create a SQL version

Thank you, I appreciate very much <3

Спасибо

1 Like

not everyone uses SQL

I tested it and it doesn’t work. It’s not saving health or amour.

(post deleted by author)

The script works perfectly fine on my game server and on various others. I find it a bit disrespectful to advertise despite good intentions. Moreover, you should upload free releases on Github instead of your Tebex Store

Edit: I just noticed that u are selling Save for €1.20, it can’t get any more disrespectful than that.

Thank you for the feedback, please contact me on Discord or via PM here on the forum for further assistance.

not working. but i check .json file it was save. but after getting back on my server, the health and armor was reset.

Will this work on QBCore?