[FREE] [Standalone] Prop Spawner

:rocket: Introducing the ULTIMATE Free FiveM Prop Spawner Script: Unleash Your Creativity and Transform Your Server! :rocket:

Attention all FiveM server owners & prop and map developers: Get ready to elevate your game with our futuristic, cutting-edge FiveM Prop Spawner Script - ABSOLUTELY FREE!

This game-changing tool is designed to enhance your prop spawning process on your server. Perfect for enhancing roleplay scenes or even testing your new assets! So, why wait? It’s time to revolutionize your gaming experience today!

🌟 Key Features 🌟

:computer: Futuristic Cyberpunk Style UI: Sporting an ultra-modern, green cyberpunk theme, this fully customisable user interface will make you feel like a true master of your domain.

:control_knobs: Custom Input Box: Exercise total control by spawning custom props with our easy-to-use custom input box.

:globe_with_meridians: Versatile Prop Spawning: Test, experiment, and entertain by spawning any prop into your server, visible to all players.

:clipboard: Configurable Prop List: Tailor the preset props for spawning according to your preferences.

:raised_hand: Ultimate Prop Control: Pick up, move, and delete props with ease.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Server-Side Sync: Props are synced for seamless gameplay and collaboration.

:key: Flexible Access: Open with a simple command or keypress.

:earth_africa: Custom Notifications & Translations: Configure notifications and translations to your liking.

:lock: Security & Permissions: Our secured server-side events come with permission checks and configurable permissions for added safety.

📺 Video Preview 📺

Armour-PropSpawner | Standalone Futuristic Cyberpunk Style Prop Spawner Script for FiveM - YouTube

⚙️ Configuration ⚙️

config.lua

config_translations.lua

config_permissions.lua

💡 Potential Future Updates 💡

:floppy_disk: Persistent Props: With enough interest, we can develop an option to save spawned props to the database, ensuring their permanence beyond server restarts.

:straight_ruler: Advanced Prop Positioning: We could also introduce a more sophisticated way of positioning props, including axis adjustment and rotation capabilities.

Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the next generation of FiveM server management! Grab our FREE FiveM Prop Spawner Script NOW and let the innovation begin! :tada:

Download for FREE Here!

Why not take a look at some of our most popular scripts?

Armour Anti-Cheat

[PAID] Armour AntiCheat - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Armour Anti-RPF

[ESX/QBCore/Standalone] Armour Anti RPF (modified cheat files)

Armour Scoreboard

[ESX/QB] Scoreboard / Player List - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Armour Easter Hunt

[PAID] Easter Egg Hunt Competition

Thank you for supporting the journey of Armour Solutions!

Code is accessible Config Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
3 Likes

Do the props stay after restart?

Please read the :bulb: Potential Future Updates :bulb: section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

love you made this now my customer will be able to place props on there own this is great for keymaster locked models

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

No obfuscation. Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is provided.

2 Likes

Damn beat me to it

Script works but for some reason i can’t move with prop in my hand and i need to use noclip

Ill check this out for you. Please make a support ticket.

Edit: Update has been pushed. Please update.

Ok forum mod. :ok_hand:

P.S. I have found during my time in this community that it is usually the ones who came to steal the source code that have the biggest complaints about this. Especially considering that you have posted this exact same post on multiple other UI based threads and also the fact that I have gone to lengths to ensure the UI and the script is completely customisable through the use of config files.

I’m sure the post would not have been approved by CFX in the first place if it didnt follow guidelines.

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules