[FREE] [STANDALONE] Menuss - Menyoo Server Side

That just saved me a few days of development, thank you man.

1 Like

Unfortunately, not all props will be able to spawn, due to how Rockstar controls them - interior props need a ytyp and a manifest, and many props donā€™t have their own collisions.

Itā€™s also important that you need to be on the latest gamebuild for all props to appear and spawn, but otherwise should be good.

1 Like

Any news on this? Thanks!

Thereā€™s also particle effects etc you can use on the resources I linked, that you could use in this script :slightly_smiling_face:

Really looking forward to the progress of this project and hopefully others can come together and assist you or provide suggestions and input.

I know a few talented people of whom Iā€™ve sent the GitHub link to. Hopefully someone makes a pull request or something. Keep it up man! :sunglasses:

Interesing

i would also like to collab and help with this project. send me a private message if interested. thanks for making this! looking forward to seeing its progression.

1 Like

Hey, just an update on the inactivity, Iā€™ve litteraly just got back into this account after it was lost for who knows how long. Iā€™ll be resuming development soon, working for a couple developers at the moment such as TKillJoy so Iā€™m very busy :joy:

1 Like