[FREE] [STANDALONE] FS interaction menu

FS INTERACTION MENU

This is replace of classic help notification. It is very easy to configurate and use. I hope you will like it.

Usage

Show:

exports['fs_interactionmenu']:ShowInteraction(text, stripe color, text color)

Hide:

exports['fs_interactionmenu']:HideInteraction()

Using Font Awesome icons

You can simply add icons to your notifications, when you add them to text.

Examples

Normal

exports['fs_interactionmenu']:ShowInteraction('[E] Open menu', '#9f2fb2', '#ffff')
Citizen.Wait(1000)

With icons

exports['fs_interactionmenu']:ShowInteraction('<i class="fas fa-info-circle">[E] Open menu</i>', '#9f2fb2', '#ffff')
Citizen.Wait(1000)

Preview

Download: Github

My other works

[PAID] [ESX] FS Vanilla Unicorn job
[PAID] [ESX] FS Winemaker job - No standing on 1 place | Lots of interactions
[PAID] [ESX] FS Weapon system - Weapon crafting system

7 Likes

Nice rip off of: okokTextUI - with Sound [STANDALONE][PAID]
The design is very similar…

1 Like

or perhaps just a free alternative to what was already a pretty basic script.

nice work @fs-development!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I needed dependency for my scripts, so I did it and released it for free, because it is basic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much to share!!!

1 Like

no problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree I’m not saying anything about the code and I think he did a good job releasing a free alternative, what I mean is that he could use a different design, this one is very similar to the other giving the feeling of rip off.

this design can be found on hundreds of other toast-like notification resources (lua programmed or not) so just because it was recently released through a tebex link I don’t think it should be pointed out for.

I can obviously see the resemblance on both resources and the coincidence of it being a free script posted after the paid-for script, but that happens every day on this platform and developers just have to make their paid resources more appealing/complex for the price-worth charge :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have never done any changes like this before.

where does
exports[‘fs_interactionmenu’]:ShowInteraction(text, stripe color, text color)
go.

sorry if noob question.

Sorry I dont understand you

so i just download this and put into my server it all works?

you have to replace whatever notification system you use with the export provided.

for example, if you use the generic ESX framework notification, all your resources will have a ESX.ShowNotification(message) trigger, which you will then replace with exports['fs_interactionmenu']:ShowInteraction(message, stripe-color, message-color).

1 Like

this is not a replacement for 3dtext. 3D IS 3D. THIS IS A notification

nice :heart:

1 Like

cool release. :sunglasses:

1 Like