Delete pls

delete this topic please

6 Likes

would love if you could post a link to the previewā€¦

1 Like

Standalone but needs mysql-async? i was so hoping this would have a possibility to save the money locally to to the server files.

After i Join on Server i get Errors:

"
SCRIPT ERROR: @money/server/server.lua:19: attempt to index a nil value (local ā€˜dataā€™)
script:money] > ref (@money/server/server.lua:19)
script:money] > (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:15543)
"

1 Like

Do you import sql file to your database?

Hey, Saving locally isnā€™t worth it. Mistakes can happen like someone deletes the file or someone types something they shouldnā€™t have. Databaseā€™s is more reliable plus easier to work with.

2 Likes

and its not worth creating database stuff for few people, i dont care if they get deleted, i have had to redo the server anyways so many times. anyways before i set my server up in zap or whatever, i cant test the database stuff so i dont even know if all the stuff work fine before i buy the server wich is a problem for me.

use xampp to setup a localhost database.

1 Like

I agree with CritteR. If you donā€™t know if it works create one on your localhost machine to test. If you do not know how to create one thereā€™s numerous amount of videos on google explaining how to do it. Itā€™s better for development using databases in stade of local files.

2 Likes

Zaphosting database works. All you need to do is download HeidiSQL and fill out al the credentials for the login. After that uploading the .sql and refreshing the database.

Does it require port forwarding or that stuff or does it work offline aswell? could not find an answer anywhere for that. the problem is i cant portforward with my internet and dont want to pay for a server before i know everything works atleast on the test server that i have on my pc

i know and i have used zap before but just dont want to pay for a server again if i cant get it to work like i want, thats why i need to be able to test the server fully before i buy a public server.

Works offline, on localhost.

I mean, Theyā€™re not terrible. You just donā€™t know how to use them which is fine. But for developers, itā€™s good practice to work with databases. Local files can get corrupted much easier than databases

2 Likes

New Update

• Fixed Couple Bugs
  • Added /givecash
  • Added /pay
  • Added LegacyFuel Support (Forked)
1 Like

so my server is more interested in fun and not saving money right, is it any way i can get this to work standalone without database that every time i restart it starts again like LegacyFuel just that u get money after 5 minutes and you can give away etc just for fun ? i will pay for it itā€™s something i would love get

1 Like

I mean itā€™s possible to remove all the database stuff.

Zaphosting gives all details for you to use. The database is created, they give you a username, password and if Iā€™m not mistaken a port forward.

Little late on the reply, sorry.

Even though i have my own MySQL and web servers on my LAN, I have a simpler way to test things on Zap. What I have done before going live is point my development server to a second database on Zap for my testing. Then, if it all works, I just change any relevant configuration to point to the production server, upload the resource and call it done.

The secret is always have reliable backups. Make an export of your database before adding new resources. That way if something pukes all over your server, youā€™re not going to have to rebuild players data. And trust. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is why I use a dedicated server. If I ā€œhome hostā€ it and I happen to switch boxes I can just zip up my xampp configuration and upload it to the new box with little to no additional configuration

Can someone help me with this I keep getting a message that says ā€œThere was an error getting the account informationā€