[FREE] Sonic Gears - Paleto Bay Music Store

Sonic Gears, your one-stop shop for your music instruments.

Today I want to release this little shop in Paleto Bay.
I’m trying to populate Paleto with many shops that can be contestualized to the modesty of the town.

Features

• Very optimized, 9MB resource;
  • Baked shadows and lights, no graphic pack/enhancer needed to see details;
  • Office with targetable safe for store robbery scripts;
  • Completely custom store furnitures;
  • GtaV props for furnishing;
  • Editable textures;

Happy B-day, Atelier!

I’m releasing this free resource to celebrate the B-Day of the Atelier, thanks for everyone that has been with us, and welcome to the ones who will be part of our big family.

Edit

I sadly must admit that i did not consider all the implications of posting a tebex link, even with free contents. So as i do not usually mix my job with pleasure stuffs, tebex was intended as more than what I was accused to in this post. Most because i’m lazy and not update files, and also because there is no encryption in file dropping.
Today i learned something on being a modder who share things for free. As ProtonHorse said, why should I share some infos (i’m not a big tech advertising company, so I still not get the point of “using tebex as a strategic layer for personal information sniffer”) with someone who shares his time, effort, knowledge for the community? So I made a git repo and released it as you want it, open source.

As a geometry node developer, I feel very sad and demotivated, if i need to share all the work I do, is not the industrial standard also, expecially when I see my stuffs reused for paid resources. With that said, I’m just a fish into the ocean current, so I’ll go wherever It wants me to go.

Happy B-Day, Atelier!

GitHub
Tebex

Exteriors

Shop Room

Office Room

Other mappings near?You can refer to our wiki to track down eventual conflicts. Open a ticket in Discord to receive free further support. Sharing your conflicts will help us keeping the resource bug-free and updated.

Some of my other releases:

Other MLOs:

Paid
Los Santos Customs MLO
Capozzo Cardealer - Del Perro Beach
Casale degli ulivi - Italian Ranch
Premium Motorsport Cardealer - Legion Square
Bar Italia - Legion Square
Vinewood Carwash
Groove Carwash
Sandy Shores Carwash
Dragmania - Custom part shop - Los Santos
Cubic Design Mansion - Paleto Bay
Johnny Garage - Vinewood Mechanic shop
Piazza del Popolo - Rome Legion Square

Free
Green Eats - Del Perro Supermarket
Rocksford parking

Subscription
MotoPass

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Support Yes
6 Likes

Quoted from Releases Rules and FAQ Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

1 Like

Yep, add a direct download or to github, we all have to do it

ESGROW refers to money transaction, so how is it held under that when it is ‘free’?

1 Like

Guys, as some files are under protection, so if you do not register your account on tebex, you will not be able to start the map on the server.
Please note that every post require an approval by a moderator, so if this post It’s been approved, and you can see It on your browser, then there’s no reason to disappoint…
Stuffs I release as open source already have the direct link, unfortunately this Is not open source.

well it seems a sleezy way to get people to your site and then plug your stuff

1 Like

If you think that escrow Is related to Money transaction, that sound as you said. But “escrow” Is an encryption technology, tebex Is the only way to automate the licensing. So It’s the only way to make stuffs with custom furnitures. I spend time and Money to render textures, shadows and stuffs like that, so you should understand that 3D modelers needs to keep theyr work protected.

I’m thinking a third category may be a good idea. Paid, Free - Encrypted, and Free - Open Source. I’m awful at 3D modeling and love all the free 3D models offered for me to write scripts around. I don’t have an issue using Tebex, but I know a lot of people do. Either way this is a cool model. Also love your grocery store.

1 Like

That’s sounds good. It can be a very useful tag, I got a lot of models that i cannot re-use in free release without this method, as they belongs to some of my paid releases. That way we can invest also more Money and time on free stuffs.
I’m very glad you like them, I love making things people will use, Is the driver for my creativity. Thanks a lot!

Why would I want to share my personal details with some stranger that I don’t really know? Do you just like to think you are special and can bypass the rules? Keep your resource then. These kinds of things are becoming more common day by day where people think they can just ignore the rules because their post was approved.

This is what you can see for FREE.

2 Likes

As exposed into the edit,
I haven’t considered all the implications that comes with tebex posting. Just encryption and version control. I’ll add another monthly task to my agenda, to keep also git updated. That’s also not encrypted, but this is just at my downside. Good :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t enjoy running in circles as a hobby. Let’s refrain from pointing fingers at me because I refuse to share my information in exchange for your or anyone else’s assets for free. That rule exists for a very good reason, and everyone needs to follow and respect it. I completely understand your perspective on wanting to protect your work. You’ve invested time and effort, and I acknowledge that MLO’s are not something you can accomplish in 10 minutes. I would suggest that if you don’t give up when the first issue arises, you will make your name stand out. Keep pushing forward, stay motivated to work. It’s all part of the process, bro, and I don’t say this with bad intentions. Awsome job btw :+1:
Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you for the free MLO. I appreciate it.

3 Likes