[PAID] Shuttle Plane

Oh sry that was still from our server inside have uploaded a new version :wink:

Thank you very much, I really like it a lot. Is it possible to add the ability to modify notifications via ox_lib and to interact with NPC ?

Thank you immensely.

If multiple players at the same time try this, would the planes spawn on top of each other? Just making sure maybe have a check for that to keep griefers from doing what they do best.

just a fyi @Vol7r1x any free release need to have a direct download ie zipped or github … you can still post your tebex but due to this being free you need to have a direct download link :slight_smile:

This looks awesome! Are you perchance considering making it work with qbcore? I would love LOVE LOVE.

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download

No, there is a check whether the spawnplace is free

1 Like

I don’t have qbcore but I can see what I can do

Yes sure I can add an ox_lib notification and what do you mean by interacting with the npc?

1 Like

Oh sorry :slight_smile:

Update: ox_lib notify has been added as an option

1 Like

sure i could do that but then not everyone who doesn’t have ox_lib can use it or you mean as an option

1 Like

Many thanks for the ox_lib notify. Yes, it would be perfect as an option :wink:

Sweet :smiley:

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules

When a player is on the runway, I get this error if I take a ticket too early.

I have no connection to your error, I did not have this error with me but I will look into it

1 Like

I have solved the problem and uploaded a new version

1 Like

Thank you so much. :wink:

It says free and its not free …