[Free] RPEmotes

As much as I appreciate the reply, let me reiterate:

These errors are coming from downloading your files and implementing them over using the old files. So, you aren’t helping me “fix poorly formatted and outdated content.” this is your zip download. Hence why I came here to ask and seek help. :slight_smile:

This was a fresh install from your github, with no alterations made.

Yeah, I’ve tried to restart a few times to check things out. Comes with the same error. I’ll take a closer look through the config to see if anything is wrong. :slight_smile: Thank you!

I was not certain if there was an issue since the Danish Update. Hence, why I came looking for your guidance on your work.

Disregard the whole, adding animations to the old dpEmotes. It’s a null factor. The point of this was I WAS downloading your exact Github Folder as opposed to developers copy and pasting things, so we could have your entire menu as it is very well put together! Issue is, with the download we were getting the errors. So, I was merely looking for the answer as to why it may of popped up. If it’s within the Danish Language update, understood I will try to find it and go from there in hopes that it works.

Thanks!

Circling back, I dont think it’s an issue with your update. Even going back further, it seems to be an issue on my end, seems in relation to the SQL stuff (From there server console)

1 Like

WOHOOO THATS CRAZY NICE
Thank you for this nice work

2 Likes

you’re right

Ah right okay. I don’t use the SQL stuff personally lol

Ok so I just tested on my side and I have no issues with the up to date code. It must be something you changed in the config file.
Could you please send a screenshot of the whole result of the command ensure dpemotes ? (Make sure we can see the start of the command please)
The error attempt to index a nil value (global 'Config') will occur if the Config file has an error and could not load.

About what…?

Minor Update 2nd July 2022

• Replaced Lay Down (Small Dog) emote with a custom one that I had commissioned, as it annoyed me that the damn smaller dogs don’t stay laying down, but rather loop a cycle of laying down, getting up, rinse, repeat.

Before you ask, I do not make the custom animations; I get them commissioned and then I share them with the community.

ADDON PROPS AND ANIMATIONS ARE TO BE USED WITH THIS SCRIPT ONLY.

1 Like

I meant the post from @Official_Japaner

Hi, is it possible to add a category under “Emotes” for “Custom Poses/Emotes” just so that they don’t get lost in the dozens of emotes that come with this?

Hi Tay i wonder If adding Finnish translate and i can Make up For u If u want becouse on from Finland

1 Like

Sure thing! Open config.lua and find the English options, translate it and send me a pull request on GitHub! I understand in some languages the word “Emote” is difficult, so for some I have just done “Animation”.

Let’s do it, let’s add :finland:

It is looking great! :heart_eyes: Thanks for the release.

1 Like

It’s definitely plausible and I agree it’s a good idea! Though eventually that’ll end up having hundreds if not thousands of you add custom ones from many of the talented people doing animations :stuck_out_tongue: but I will look into it. I just wonder however if custom props and custom animations should be in the same category.

Done :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’ll add it when I get a chance. The PR has some conflicts so I’ll have to resolve it manually but will be easy enough

I not so sure what is mean “to” but now big Time thinging its not correct way at pr correct way say a “to” at Finnish language Are “lle”. I tried find translate early but didint find it then i ask’d My friend meaning :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but If u Make change of that [to] = [lle]

And olso to meaning plural so there is meany meaning of depends on the situation