[FREE RELEASE] [vRP] Inventory Hud | Hotbar & more, secure and well coded!

UPDATE v1.9.3

• Fixed weapon remains in hand after coma
  • Added inventory labels
  • Added weight labels

Never happened to me. Can you reproduce what you did?

I didn’t it in order to use less server resources. In production you shouldn’t restart the inventory.

I don’t reset the inventory, I was referring to the server and the Fivem client.

The inventory problems happen when I log out and log back in. When I first log into the server the inventory works without any problems, but when I log out and log in again I press the key to open the inventory and it often doesn’t open.

I will test it soon and check what’s the problem

1 Like

It would be better to round up the weight so it looks better so other than 24.00004 24.04

1 Like

Hello again sorry for sending to much I am starting to get addicted to this form😂 so is there a way to add a progress bar to the inv so any time you use a item or reload a gun search or rob you get it like the image

Fixed

I tried that multiple times, never happened to me, maybe depends on your resources

That’s easy to add, but I don’t want to have extra dependency for this resource. Maybe I will add it optional

Maybe it’s a problem that I’m using the Canary version?

No, I am also using canary

UPDATE v1.9.4

• Added gloveboxes!
  • Now the trunk will open when looting it
  • Fixed weapons will remain in hand while handcuffed or jailed
  • Added export exports["vrp_inventoryhud"]:openChest(user_id, player, chestName) to open a chest
1 Like

if you could add a command /inv so if it glitches it closes it

and could you add in the cfg that we could add which button opens the inv

1 Like

i cant close the backpack why ?

Yes, I will

Backpack? What do you mean?

i mean the inventory

i try many times to close it .

i use dunko vrp

Did you try with ESC?

yes, many times .

u made it only for vRPex ?

It works only with the latest dunko. Do you have any errors?

No

1 Like