[FREE] [RELEASE] Koe Storage Units [ESX]

the versions i use are now in the git as a zip

Congrats, you made a basic script that any other script that does even remotely the same thing will look exactly like.

yea i see that dont worry am not sayin u stole my code

Very Good Jobs!

Work all Thank you sir

1 Like

How? can i get this?

Do you have a discord or anything? I need some help changing ox_inventory to a different inventory. I would really appreciate it.

Depending on the inventory you use you’d have to just replace the triggers for ox to be yours just make sure to pass the storageID to it the same way.

I think the inventory im using doesnt have exports so idk if im able to do it

which inventory are you using? doesnt have to be a export, just a trigger. Same way it would open housing stash or job stash, refer to the information you have access to for the inventory you use.

Chezza Inventory

found issue. when two people are in the storage at the same time when one closes there’s it closes all and glitch’s out the other person’s inventory and they need to relog to use inventory again.

Hello, could you make it without “qtarget”? Because my server doesn’t use it and I don’t want to add additional script to make it work… Maybe you could make it work with “esx_menu_default” and just simple “Press [E] to open the Storage Unit #x”

Is it possible to make it work with qs-inventory?

Yeah just change anything related to ox to whatever triggers your inventory uses and passes stashes

1 Like

Might be something I could do in the future, I personally do not like any draw text but maybe I could as a config option

1 Like

Might be just a issue with ox_inventory

Just change the ox triggers for opening stash to chezzas and pass the storage Id. Make sure to register it however chezzas does.

hey @DalKoe What do you think about police need a special item to raid a storage?

Good script. Major Issue for servers using OX inventory is if a player is in the storage menu and a second player then enters one if a players closes it It will glitch out the other players inventory making them re log to fix. This is with fresh copies of ox and the storages.

anyone know?