Archived

Repository has been archived. Resource is no longer being maintained.

8 Likes

Real Good and impressive script, it runs very smooth and i have not had any troubles since installment!

1 Like

this is ok i am using legacy and ox_inventory?

ox: true,
esx: true,

nice script!

1 Like

best script out dhz.

1 Like

This looks very nice!

1 Like

Works perfectly, thanks!!! Great release

1 Like

great free release. yasss slayyy!!!

2 Likes

can i add the npc at multiple hospitals? i have one in the city ,paleto,sandy,and cayo perico as i would like people to use the entire map and not just cluster in the city

Having some strange issues where I cant use waypointing with this on. Its affecting something else and I can’t for the life of me find what it is… All I know is with this on waypoints to map locations dont work and neither does /heal or /revive admin commands stop working.

Error from /revive is attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘err’)

Any advice?

The issues are directly related as when I disable the script they work fine.
I’m looking forward to moving over to ox_core.

No worries though - I’ll use something else for now and come back to see if I can fix it at a later time.

Thanks - I appreciate you testing for this. Once I’ve fixed a few critical things I’ll come back to this. I really like the script so want to get it working properly and help fix this issue. *Even if it is just me! :slight_smile: *

It seems to clash with ambulance job, but I may have something in my qol pack that interferes with it too. I’ll investiage and come back.

does anybody still have this script saved

OP request