[FREE] [QBCORE] Trailer Rent

No more stealing npc vehicles to get the trailer.
This script will bring a lot more roleplay to your server because players will be able to rent trailers. You can set almost anything in the config including location, ped, trailers, notifications, messages and much more. Completely everything is customizable using the config

Links:
Tebex [FREE]
Showcase
Config
Github

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I will try to answer them all

4 Likes

Free resources need to be uploaded directly to the forum or something like GitHub. They cannot be on Tebex.

2 Likes

Do these trailers have storage?

As @termanator1128 has said,

Make sure you upload directly as found here:

:slight_smile:

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

1 Like

@termanator1128 @TridentNetworksAU @FPS_86 Didnt wanted to do it but looks like I need to do it. The resource is going to go out of escrow later this day

not as of right now but it’s really good idea, I’ll try that

Yes it is required as per the release rules, you will need to include a direct download aswell :slight_smile:

I will include free download on my tebex because i can do that if I’m right

Tebex is not considered a direct download as people are required to enter information etc, directly to the forums is the example provided.

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

I will provide also a GitHub link but tebex stays because i released it originaly for tebex only and people already claimed the resource

Will it be released on the ESX version as well?

I can try but i never touched esx on coding before

We will be very happy for the release of ESX :heart:

I will let you know, i will deploy esx server today and try to convert it but idk if esx has some sort of menu api

@termanator1128 @TridentNetworksAU @FPS_86 Uploaded on github. Hope ya’ll happy now

Nh-context menu. If you make it esx would be awesome :). Also connects well with qtarget. Please let me know if you make esx version

Currently thinking about making it with NUI so it can be standalone. I will try to let everyone know when i release it!

1 Like

UPDATE: On qb, trailers have storage

1 Like

I was able to add a give key qb export so it can also rent a truck if needed.

but I really think there should be a return trailer option.
or it should delete the entity if another trailer is spawned to avoid them stacking

1 Like