[FREE][QBCore/ESX] Skating

I will try and make that happen as soon as possible.

Just updated the script, it should work for esx aswell now. You just need to change it in the config file.

1 Like

It says that I have to pay a minimum in the store

Type in 0 or if you wanna support a x amount above.

Direct link has been added

read the rules open source code must have to free download
also, direct link not only tebex

Reviewing the code, you have published a downloaded version of your Keymaster and that will not work because it is tied to your license.

On the other hand what changes from the existing Skating scripts already published on the forum and open source?

Not sure, what you mean exactly, with the first part.

I’ve changed a few things, the player can use it as an item they can have on them, instead of using a command. Thats also why, it needs a framework to work.
Then the code has been reworked a bit and cleaned up.

With the first part I mean that if you upload a code to Keymaster, but this code is not shared via Tebex or yourself creating a purchase, this code does not belong to me.

The one you have published to github is an encrypted copy for you linked to your fivem key. If I now download the script and I want to put it on my server I could not because I would not run it directly.

If I am wrong any person of this forum can correct me without fear.

You are correct. He has uploaded the encrypted version to github so you will need to still go through tebex to even run the script.

Oh, I most have taken the wrong folder. It should be changed now.

Hey man, i always appreciate a nice free release, but it is way to similiar to this one though

neverteless it is released for free so i’m not gonna complain too much about it

Hey nice release! but you got an error in the ESX Version of the Script. You need to change the

local Skate = {}

to

local Skating = {} in the Client main.lua line 185

Otherwise like I said nice realease, thank you! :heart:

That should’ve been fixed by now

1 Like

how to prevent the “bmx” from falling over?
cant get it back in place ones it “falls over”

if i try something like this it keeps falling over and over again:

if rotation.y < -60 or rotation.y > 60 then
			SetVehicleFixed(Skating.Entities)
			SetEntityRotation(Skating.Entities, 1.0, 3.0, 0.0, xyz, true)
			end

is there any native to pick back up a bike?

Have you tried just do the pickup button to pick up the skateboard ?

1 Like

OMG… nevermind… pls tell nobody how blind Iam… thx bro :smiley:

and BIG THANKS for a free script like this!

1 Like

Hello, please use default skateboard and not my one. Screenshot is for RPEmotes.

Thank you.

I did not add any props for the skateboard, if you referring to the picture. I simple just use that emote from your script. I will add credit for the animation shown in the image. :wink:

In the inventory when I want to use the scooter it does not give me the option to just give it