Advanced Intro Cutscene With AI-Taxi & Rental Feature (Unescrowed & Escrowed Available)

This is an advanced intro cutscene script designed for QBCore servers. It enhances the RP experience for new players by providing them with a cinematic introduction, a welcoming message, and access to AI taxi and rental services.

Tebex | Preview | Documentation

FEATURES:

• Optimization:
    • Runs at 0.0ms in idle.
    • Runs at 0.0ms - 0.2ms only while the AI-taxi feature is used.
  • The cutscene supports both male and female freemode characters.
  • Advanced AI-taxi feature:
    • Players can choose their drop-off locations.
    • Drop-off locations can be configured.
    • Multiple drop-off locations can be added.
    • Taxi models, colours, and fares can be configured as well.
    • Skippable taxi rides (Exclusive feature for paid version)
    • Lastly, it can be enabled or disabled as needed.
  • Rental feature:
    • Multiple rental vehicles can be added.
    • As a safety deposit, 75% of the money is returned to the player when they return the rental.
    • Lastly, it can be enabled or disabled as needed.
  • The script includes Blend mode.
  • If Blend mode is used:
    • The player will be immediately placed inside the taxi after the cutscene is over.
    • The player will be sent to the drop-off location they choose.
  • If Blend mode is not used:
    • After the cutscene is over, the player can manually choose whether they want a taxi or a rental.
  • The locales are available in 4 different languages: English, Spanish, French & German.
  • Supports all clothing scripts.
  • Supports qb-target & ox_target.
  • Supports qb-menu & ox context.
  • Fully configurable.

READ THIS:

• Supports male and female freemode characters only. Clothing functionality is not available for other ped characters.
  • The AI-Taxi dropoff and Rental feature is optional. To use these ensure you have these dependencies installed:
    • PolyZone
    • qb-menu or ox_lib
    • qb-target or ox_target.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE:

• :dollar: Paid Version: Get fully unescrowed access with more additional exciting features which come with future updates.
  • :free: Free Version: Get it for free, but with limited features and no future updates, except bug fixes. Ready to unlock the complete experience? Upgrade to the paid version!
Code accessible Yes/No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 1,000
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes

MY OTHER PROJECTS

4 Likes

Please Read Guidelines for Free Release.

Please include a direct download link.

> Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

1 Like

Should I change my tebex purchase with my profile link?

You need to remove the tag ‘free’ and put ‘paid’

or include a direct download link (github) or similar.

Just put it on github, not on tebex.

no worries made it paid :slight_smile:

When I see 3H cutscene, I think 3 hours. :rofl:

Good maps

heh LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

Are we suppose to have all npc vehicles unlocked for qb-vehiclekeys?
I’d rather not lol.

And why are we unable to edit how long this welcome message shows? Doesn’t give time to new players to see it…

If you’ve set all NPC vehicles to be locked as instructed in the documentation, there’s no need for further modifications. However, if you’ve chosen to unlock NPCs driving vehicles, a simple adjustment is required. Keep in mind that this modification will only affect the specific script’s vehicle, not all vehicles in the game.

If you are using QBCore’s default notification system, it automatically follows the pre-configured notification time set in your qb-core folder. But thanks for letting me know I will make sure to add it in the next update.