[FREE] [QB] dc-adminmenu

Use an admin menu like GitHub - qbcore-framework/qb-adminmenu: Admin Menu Using MenuV

Sorry for the late reply

1 Like

I get the same issue with his, I will try and replace menuv just in case I think

1 Like

EDITED - I was being simple and using the buildable menuv, I have now put in the built menuv and it works fine, sorry for the bother :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks fixed my error as well

Going further with this account. Recent update which includes the list below. Won’t post each and every update but periodically.

• Change a player’s routingbucket
  • Changed both “go to” and “bring” behaviour to prevent previous mentioned routingbucket mess (I can already see admins going crazy not seeing players)
  • PMA-Voice integration. Needs testing since I don’t have friends. E.g. see in which radio frequency a player is. Mute their mumble. Or get a full player list of players inside a radio frequency.
  • Localized variables
  • Don’t re-create menus that don’t have to be re-created
  • Backwards compatability with old database permission system
  • Proper “config” → server side.
  • Insane documentation on server side functions

I’m confused by what you mean by built menuv. I just put in this one [Release] MenuV - Standalone NUI menu for FiveM (v1.4), docs added! do I need to add a different one? It pops up for a second then kicks me out of the server and says, “How did you do this?” which I see was your issue prior.

Thanks

Then the same question goes to you as I first asked him.

I just dropped it in and started it as all the perms in the server.cfg haven’t changed from the previos qb-adminmenu was there a section in this admin menu I need to allow perms as well?

All the normal non menu commands work as in /clothingmenu /weather and etc. that would require an admin to access

As soon as I type /admin to pull up menu this is what it shows.

1 Like

so is it gonna be merged or should we use this one o.0

Please tell me if this helps you.

Thank you, I’m sure it will help others in the future, however my permissions have been set as qbcore.god and were never changed in the server.cfg and the qb-adminmenu worked before, I figured the swap would be seamless but, I will get with my other dev and see if he can figure out what the issue is since all the admin commands work and the menu pops up for a second before it kicks you. I’m looking forward to hopefully being able to use it as it is a very nice menu.

Believe me that I hate the new ace permissions as much as you do since e.g. having it to group.admin indeed gives you the ability to open up the menu and all admin commands work. But the core simple doesn’t recongnize you as admin/god. If it goes on I guess I have to make up my own ace perms to make it easier to use this.

Let me send how my section looks in the server.cfg just to ensure all of it is setup to work with this well

Here is a sample of how my server.cfg looks

Fun fact, after some testing the AddPermission function doesn’t retain whatever you did after server restarts and the RemovePermission function doesn’t work when you added the person in your server.cfg. So the permission tab under players doesn’t have a purpose at all. Guess I’ll have to make something up :person_shrugging:

Hmm, I was hoping maybe downloading what seemed as the new menuv that that would make it work as it seems that’s what the other 2 guys did to get theirs to work but, I think I’m running the latest version unless it’s the unofficial one but, I posted the link earlier of the one I got

No worries. The menu pops up before you get kicked so menuv works fine.

Yeah it does cause I can see for a split second