[Free] Perimeter Class

This map recreate a simple perimeter theory class

The map have teacher table, cadets chairs, some cones and fences, edited spawn car in the area with emergency vehicles (9 LSPD & 4 LSFD) some lights and 2 custom props cadet isntruction book and class board.

Pictures

perimeterclass.rar (143.0 KB)

Here you have small instructive for your officers, where they can learn about how to make a safe area, control de traffic, undertand the situation, and more interesting things

Cadet Instruction Book

ES: RES 6: Procedimientos de Realización de Perímetros - Google Docs

EN: RES 6: Procedures for Perimeter Control for Police Cadets - Google Docs

Hope u like guys, if you see some bug or u have some suggest pls feel free to comment it!!

Thanks u!! :+1:

10 Likes

Muy chulo!! Tienes mas documentos de google con otro tipo de clases y/o procedimientos?

2 Likes

Buenas @Ralex, si tenemos más documentación creada sobre todos los procedimientos de aprendizaje de un agente, algunos documentos seran publicados en futuros lanzamientos, en total serán 6 documentos que se publicarán, esos documentos seran resúmenes de la documentación oficial de nuestro proyecto de rol JustGameEnjoy

Good morning , yes we have more documentation created about all the learning procedures of an agent, some documents will be published in future releases, in total there will be 6 documents to be published, those documents will be summaries of the official documentation of our JustGameEnjoy roleplaying project.

1 Like

Pues estaré pendiente, muy buen trabajo!!

2 Likes

amazing this type of maps for role, good job :wink:

2 Likes

Thank´s u brother, I’m glad you liked it, if you are interested in this kind of mappings here you have some others in the same style, for more works check my profile or the discord of our JustGameEnjoy team :+1:

1 Like

Amazing Work, ill use it on my server for my cops team, still like this Rosh