[FREE] PEFCL - A banking resource (Standalone/ESX/QBCore)

how does the physical cards work that I can not make it work

whats up with this? I did everything like said

cash
When i withdraw or deposit money it gives me money like that…

1 Like

curious how do you make physical card for another inventory, i.e. MF inventory (also uses meta data, unsure if needed. LMK)

also thanks for the free release, needed a new bank script!

How do I translate the language myself and I need to translate into Chinese

do you have portuguese in the languages?

i love this banking resource, but anyone got a banking app “this banking (from NPWD to high-phone)” for high-phone?

having this issue

Ok so how to make that society money work properly like ambulance or machanic. Becouse now addon accounts is not syncinc with pefcl_accounts how to make it work that it would make the same ammount money syncinc between them?

Does it work with Quasar Inventory and Phone?

Can you help me pls ?

I don’t know where to enter the 4 exports

Can anyone help me? My interface doesn’t open and doesn’t trigger any errors, not even with debug in silly.

Well done, the script is excellent. However, I’m interested in how I could add, for example, ATM PIN entry, a bit longer interaction on them, animation, as everything seems complex in the code due to its extensive nature.

Hi, a had problem after download this, can u explain why cant find this files ?

Good day,
Trying to configure physical cards. However, in the config it mentions turning on the feature with in PEFCL. I cant find anything on the documentation or the config.json regarding physical cards, help please? thanks!

Did you download the version that includes them? It’s a beta, so not all versions come with it

i likely did not, and that’s likely the reason. I’ll hop back on github. Thank you!

By any chance, you have a sql that is required for the cards to work?

Cant find that or anything on documentation for it.
Thanks! <3

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS pefcl_cards (
id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
holder varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
holderCitizenId varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
isBlocked tinyint(1) DEFAULT 0,
number varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
pin int(11) DEFAULT 1234,
createdAt datetime DEFAULT NULL,
updatedAt datetime NOT NULL,
accountId int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY accountId (accountId),
CONSTRAINT pefcl_cards_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (accountId) REFERENCES pefcl_accounts (id) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=14 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb3;

1 Like

cant open ATM except the ones that are located in shop… example fleeca atm wont open